1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for supernikii

Jun 16, 2010

1. Please leave feedback for supernikii here.

I bought a Lati yellower from supernikii. She was great communication and it was a smooth transaction. It came very quickly. Thanks you so much!:D

2. Thank you so much Zujito ^^

3. Nikki was wonderful to deal with
      great communication ..and fast shipping ..thank you for my girl xx

4. Thanks a lot sweetie

5. supernikii adopted my HK lati miel. she was lovely to deal with and im so happy my little miel went to a loving home. thanks so much!

6. Thanks sweetie. Your HK Miel is now my fav girl ^^
      [​IMG]

7. supernikii bought 2 latidoll elves from me. The transaction was wonderful, her communication is really good and I would definitely recommend her.

8. I bought a Lati yellower from supernikii (again). She was wonderful to deal with and a smooth transaction. The doll came very quickly. Thanks you so much!

9. I sold a Lati Miel to supernikii. She was a sweet and lovely buyer. She did a layaway and sent the money very promptly. It a very pleasant transaction with her. Thank you very much and enjoy your birthday gift ^ ^

10. I bought a Lati blue Cara LE vampire from Nikki and it was a great transaction!! The communication was great the shipping was good to the states and I am very happy with the doll!! Thanks so much!! :)

11. I bought a Bluefairy Shiny Fairy May from supernikii and I am real happy with this transaction. Communication was excellent and shipping was pretty fast~ supernikii also agreed to send the doll unstrung to save on shipping~ Thank you very much!!

12. Traded a Lati Yellow outfit with supernikii for my pukifee outfit. Everything went just fine :) The LY outfit is great and just as described!!! Thank you so much!

13. I bought a lati X-max special mystic miel from supernikii.The communication was great and shipping was pretty fast! The doll arrived in good condition. Thank you so much!​