1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for superXasian

Jan 2, 2011

1. Leave feedback of any transactions with me here.

Buying from me, trading with me, selling to me.

^^ Thank you.

2. I've had the most delightful transaction with superXasain, awesome pm's and a quick payee.
      superXasain purchased a Blank Dollmore SD Bonnie head.
      I know this head has found a loving home.
      :aheartbea :kitty2 :daisy :aangel: Thank you! Enjoy and I Recommend superXasain to all :aangel: :daisy :kitty2 :aheartbea

3. I sold a pair of 60cm NS-Y short nail Dikadoll hands to superXasian. Transaction went smoothly, and she let me know when they arrived safely. Thanks!

4. superXasian bought OrDoll head (Anderl) from me. She was very friendly and paid straight away :)
      I would highly recommend superXasian to anyone wanting to sell or buy!
      P.S. Thank you for immediate confirmation of delivery ^^

5. Thanks for fast transaction!:love

6. I bought narae head from superXasian. Great seller who let me know when it was posted out. Would definitely buy from her again. Thank you. ♥

7. I sold a Blue Orchid head from OrDoll to superXasian, the communication was really great and friendly, the transaction has been a great pleasure, she payed mostly fast, let me know she had receivd the head immedialtly, I DO RECOMMAND superXasian to all, do not hesitate !
      thank you so much ! :)

8. I purchased a Supia body on layaway, and superXasian was very helpful and kept in touch! Doll was safely packed and shipped promptly after the last payment. I have no complaints; everything was excellent! Thank you very much! :)

9. I sold an OR- Anderl Head to superXasian and everything went perfect. She was very nice to communicate with. Paid quickly and let me know when it arrived. Thank you!:)