1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for suppi

Nov 3, 2009

1. I figured I'd better start a feedback thread. So here it is. :pcupcake

2. I was lucky enough to sell a wig to suppi, and it was a lovely transaction. Swift and clear communication, fast payment, she let me know when it arrived! Definitely a wonderful buyer!

3. Suppi joined my august leeke go, she paid promptly and answered pms in good time. i owuld do business with her again ^^

4. Sold a Bobobie Isabella to Suppi. Fast payment and nice to do business with.
      Thanks a ton!!!!
      Stella

5. Sold a pair of miniature spectacles/glasses to suppi. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

6. I made a trade with Suppi, and everything has been perfect! Communication was perfectly clear and she's been patient and very nice. The item has been send fast and very well packed up, so it came in perfect condition. A+++!

7. Just finished a trade with Suppi! Fast Pm's and great communication. Super fast shipping the doll arrived on time and was perfectly packaged. Would definitely do business with her again. A++++ seller. :3

8. Did some custom woork for Suppi. A wonderful customer, prompt with payment and easy to communicate with. Thanks!

9. Fast payment and great communication - suppi is a wonderful buyer!

10. Bought a kid delf bory from Suppi.
      She was super nice and very patient with me.
      She even sent me a pair of replacement hands when a finger broke on my doll.
      :aheartbea
      She is a wonderful seller, i would definatly buy from her again.
      :]

11. A bit over due, but suppi has hired me to do several faceups for her and she's always paid promptly and is great to work with. :3

12. Suppi sold me a MNF head :) She was great to communicate with and was super fast with shipping. Thanks!

13. I made a trade with Suppi (my Shiwoo Vampire for her Soom Teenie Syen). Communication was great, and shipping was super fast and packed well. Everything was as she described, perfect. Thank you so much Suppi!

14. I bought a Volks SD body from Suppi. That was a great transaction. She sent the body fast and well packed. Thank you!

15. I sold a pair of TTYA Yo-SD Jeans to Suppi. She was very friendly to work with, and let me know once she received the jeans. Overall, it was a pleasant transaction. Thanks! <3

16. I traded my Volks Kun head for Suppo's Kanata head, and it was a fantastic trade! Suppi is nice, quick to respond to PMs and the item arrived exactly as described in really safe packaging. Recommended!

17. Suppi commissioned me for a partial eye opening and faceups on two of her dolls, and everything went perfectly. We did a partial trade for a pair of Winnie Dee hooves, and it worked out smoothly and easily. I'd be happy to work with suppi again anytime! :)

18. Suppi purchased a pair of YO SD hand from me. Everything went really nice and smooth. I couldn't be happier with the transaction. Thank you very much ^__^/

19. Positive! I bought a SD head from suppi who not only was willing to work with a layaway but also took more pictures of the head when I requested them. Wonderful seller, willing to go that extra step. The head was shipped promptly and packaged well. Couldn't ask for more, thank you!!!

20. Suppi bought a Volks Kun head from me. Fast payment and great communication. I would definitely recommend her. :)