1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Suryaslight

Aug 4, 2006

1. I bought a Luna head on a quick layaway ~ was packaged very very well and was such a pleasure to deal with! Would be happy to buy from again! Thanks so much!! :D

2. suryaslight and I orchestrated an absolutely beautiful trade of our dolls! She was so sweet and very communicative. I can only hope that we can work together in the future again.

Have no fear when dealing with suryaslight. She is a wonderful seller/buyer, and I wish there were more people like her!

3. another transaction with Isa, but this time, I bought a doll from her. She is the best!!!! not only is this special doll in absolutely mint condition, but every day Isa contacted me about the shipping as there is no English translation for Italy's postal site. Any questions I had about the tracking and her reponse was immediate. I can't say enough good things about Isa. - Barb in MA

4. Excellent transaction with Isa. She purchased two dolls from me, paid quickly, communicated throughout the transaction and let me know they had arrived safely. Isa is an outstanding buyer.

5. Isa bought a pair of Droprops from me! Everything went smoothely and I couldn't be happier with this transaction!! Thankyou so much! A+++ Buyer!

6. I purchased a head from Suryaslight and it was an excellent transaction ^_^ Fast and very nice !~

7. I just had a wonderful transaction with Suryaslight!! She is absolutely a wonderful person to deal with! My boy was delayed in customs for a bit, especially with the holidays, and she held my hand through it all!! And my boy is just more than I could have ever expected! I LOVE HIM!!!

8. Suryaslight bought some items from me and was lovely to deal with -- fast payment and great communication :)

9. I sold some PF wigs to Suryaslight and she was a complete pleasure to engage in transactions with. She paid super quickly and was always patient and friendly in PMs. I would definitely recommend her! :daisy

10. Isa purchased a Pocket Fairy from me, she paid right away, and was a delight to work with!! I am only sorry that it took so long for her to get her doll--Italy sure has a messed up postal system! But she is home safe now and I would sure deal with Isa again, she is very sweet!!
      Jenny

11. She helps to my friend to get a Toppi! She sold one.
      It's a pleasure to deal with, easy and fast communication, and fast shipping .
      Friendly person, recommended.

:D

Thank you!

12. Another perfect transaction with Suryaslight. Our transaction was a trade with cash. She is a very trustworthy buyer/seller. I would highly recommend her as either a buyer or a seller.

Thanks!!!:aheartbea

13. Suryaslight bought from me and it was a very quick and easy transaction all around. Thank you!

14. Suryaslight bought a pair of Leekeworld ears from me and was fantastic! She paid quickly, had great communication, and let me know when the ears had arrived. :) Wonderful buyer!

15. Suryaslight bought a wig from me, paid quickly and was really nice.:)

16. Suryaslight bought a SD head from me. She was great to deal with, with good communication and quick payment, especially as I was really in need and couldn't accept a layaway ^^ Warmly recommended!

17. Surayaslight sold me a Kurumi head, and the transaction went smoothly and easily. :D She shipped exactly when she indicated at the time of payment and my girl arrived well wrapped and in flawless condition! Thank youuu~!

18. I bought a doll from Suryaslight and everything was so positive that it gave me a very good feeling about the doll when it arrived. There was daily communication, I knew exactly what was happening, I received the tracking number right away and the doll was sent to me very quickly after I'd sent the payment. The doll had been packed well and was in perfect condition. I'd deal with Suryaslight again without any hesitation.

Many thanks ^^

19. I sold a pair of eyes to Suryaslight. She was great to deal with throughout the entire transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again.

Thanks alot!

20. I had a great experiende trading with Suryaslight! She was wonderful to deal with - we had a small issue with shipping and she remained cheerful, friendly, and calm throughout. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Kathi