1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Suryaslight

Aug 4, 2006

1. I bought an SD13 body from suryaslight. She is an absolute sweetheart and a pleasure to buy from :D

Thanks so much suryaslight :aheartbea

2. This lady is a sweetheart! I sold some eyes to her, and she was very patient with the wait. No delays in communication or payment. I'd happily do business with her again! :aheartbea

3. She bought some Sd size girl clothes from me. Received payment fast and she let me know when her ietms arrived. Thank you ^^!!

4. I did a doll trade with suryaslight and it was so enjoyable it's given me really good feelings about the doll I received from her. She's great at keeping in touch and she takes a lot of care when she sends the package out. I felt like my doll went to a great new home too ^^

5. I think I am late in leaving even more feedback for Isa. She bought a special Yo from me and as usually paid quickly and perfect contact, letting me know where the doll was in route to her. Plus Isa is a delight to talk to. - Barb

6. I bought a SD girl body fromSuryaslight, and everything went great! Shipped fast and packed well! Thank you so much, now my SD dream girl is all together!

7. Very good seller!
      We have a nice conversation!
      I bouht a Volks School A headfrom her,
      this arrived so fast!

Everything was fine and iam would buy more from her!

Thanks a lot!

Melanie:)

8. before I forget, another transaction with Suryaslight. She bought Volks Rose from me and was faster with paying than we even had discussed. A great doll lady and good friend. of course, I highly recommend for any doll transaction, buying from or selling to. Thank you Isa! - Barb

9. Bought a pair of eyes from Isa. It's a pleasure to trade with her :)
      Isa was polite and helpful, the eyes are well packaged and in excellent condition.

10. Sold some shoes to Suryaslight, great buyer! Thank you!

11. Where can I begin with good feedback for Isa. She sold me her Masha on a long 5-month-layaway. I can not express my graditude of how patient and generous she was with this. She kept perfect communication and was very understanding during the layaway. For the amounts I could send and when etc. She was sweet, polite and fun to talk to during the whole transaction. She even offered me a pair of droprop eyes. She mailed them with the doll before I could pay for them! She shipped quickly and the doll was well packaged and exactly as described. I highly recommend dealing with suryaslight! It was the best transaction I have had on doa! *hugs*

12. I sold a lati coco and a puki pipi to Isa. She paid very promptly and communication was fast and friendly. I would definitely deal with her again! Thanks :)

13. I just finished a wonderful transaction with Suryaslight. I purchased some eyes from her. She was quick to respond to my pm's and very friendly. She shipped out the eyes very quickly and packaged extremely well. Thank you!!! :aheartbea

14. Suryaslight is a wonder seller! She answered a WTB ad of mine, which was SO nice of her to do! She was very friendly to talk to and she shipped my item right away. It was very safely packed and arrived in wonderful condition. I'm so happy I bought from her!

Thank you so much!

15. i've got the used anais II wig shipped after my payment paid ^^ item were safely received.

a nice seller i would recommend to deal with ^^

-Amber

16. sold the dresses to Suryaslight, sge is very good response and paid very fast,reply the PMs
      very politely,strongly recommended buyers~

17. I've bought a head to Suryaslight. She is a perfect seller, she answered all my questions very quickly and with great kindness, package arrived quickly, safely and well protected, I hightly recommended Suryaslight.
      Thank you so much! ^__^

18. I brought a Puki Pipi from Suryaslight. She was a charm to deal with. Kept communication every step of the way, shipped out fast and charged a reasonable price for her.

I couldn't have been happier with the transaction. Thank you so much!

19. I bought a Dollfie Dream I body from SuryasLight. It was in absolutely perfect condition and arrived super fast

20. Oops, wasn't done but it replied anyway! :o

Anyway, I highly recommend her as a seller. Her communication is courteous and prompt, and again, the item was in perfect condition.
      Thanks so much! :)