1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Suryaslight

Aug 4, 2006

1. Bought a Sato-only FCS wig from suryaslight -- she was very gracious about putting the wig on hold for me, and it was shipped promptly once it was paid for. Communication was smooth throughout -- a great transaction overall, would definitely do business again!

2. I bought a SD Volks doll and it was a really gorgeous transaction!!
      she was very friendly and gave me a discount on shipping cost and some free outfit on extras! I really appreciate this perfect transaction!!
      Thanks so much:fangirl::fangirl:

3. suryaslight sold me a beautiful wig and pair of gorgeous eyes - it was a great transaction! She's friendly and polite, not to mention a fast shipper. Thanks so much!!

4. I adopted my sweet Lati Yellow Miel from Isa. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect transaction, she was so nice and communicative throughout the whole thing and shipped super fast. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! <3

5. I bought a Volks Rose head from suryaslight and I'm really enchanted. She is the most adorable person, sends very fast and her parcels are absolutely perfect.

6. Another superb transaction with Suryaslight who purchased Yugiri and a Toppi head from me. Payment was as agreed and communication was great. It is always a pleasure to do business with her. Thanks!

7. I bought a kurumi outfit from isa!
      she was soo nice!
      she let me layway it and was very patient with me ><
      very fast communication! was shipped very fast!
      one of the best transactions!!
      i would recommend her to anyone!
      i got a new outfit and made a new friend!;)

8. I just bought a Volks Kurumi from suryaslight. She was so nice, communication was always prompt & my new doll arrived very quickly. I couldn't be more pleased with my doll or the customer service I recieved. :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

9. I puchased the 10th Anniversary Kira Default Dress Set from Suryaslight, she was a patient and helpful seller who held great communication every step of the way. Shipment was prompt and I receieved the package on the same day I was told to expect it! Thank you so much for a pleasant transaction. :D

10. Bought a Kira head from Suryaslight, it was wonderfully packaged and shipped even faster! A+ seller, highly recommended :)

11. Just done a wonderfull transaction with suryaslight. She sold me her Toppi head. :)

All went perfect and smoothly. Nice and friendly Pms, Super fast shipping (and great package !).

Many thanks : you made my MSD dreamgirl come home ! :aheartbea
      Can't say enought how pleased I am ! :fangirl:

12. I bought a Kira origin body from Suryaslight and communication was great, shipping was fast and the body was well packed. Everything was as described, I'm a very happy camper!

13. I've bought a Yugiri's body from Isa. All was perfect: perfect item, perfectly packaged.
      She stay in touch everyday and she was very kind to deal with.
      Thank you very very much for this transaction ^____________________^

14. Sold Okita to Suryaslight - a delight to deal with, great communication. We did a short layaway and Suryaslight paid very quickly. Highly recommend - Thanks & enjoy your doll!!!

15. Bought a baby girl from suryaslight. Lovely seller. Responsible and helpful. Highly recommended.

16. I sold a BW Volks SD body to suryaslight and she was lovely to deal with, paid up quickly and was very helpful.

Happy to recommend! :D

17. bought sd13 boy body from Suryaslight
      Great seller and a nice person :)

18. Suryaslight sold me a little Lati dress & her communication was excellent throughout. She shipped promptly & I am very happy with this smooth transaction. Thanks Suryaslight!

19. I bought Okita head from Suryaslight.
      I was really happy with the eyes and glasses she gave me. I never knew those would come with the head before I opened the package.
      Thank you for a beautiful head, too (: !!

20. I purchased a sunlight Volks SD body from Suryaslight. It arrived safe and perfect. I'm very happy with my purchase and she was a pleasure to buy from. ^_^