1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for suryo

Sep 22, 2006

1. If you have done business with me, please leave me feedback. Thanks! Many people also know me as Arnie in FL on other boards.

2. I got my Hound from Arnie and I would never hesitate to do business with him again! He was a joy to work with!

~Sealpup

3. I've done business with Arnie many times and have always been happy. Thanks Arnie!

4. Had a great Transaction with suryo! thanks so much!!

5. Suryo is *Wonderful* to deal with! very "kind & responsive" *~Highly Reccomend~* :)

6. I've done business with Arnie several times and he's terrific.

7. I have done non Bjd doll related buisness with Suryo or Arnie and the transaction was Excellent. This Seller is Fantastic.

8. I have bought from AND sold to Arnie and he's great. The stuff I've gotten from him is always pristine and shipping was fast. When he bought from me, he paid instantly.

Very friendly and fun transactions, every time.
      vicki

9. Couldn't say it better - Arnie is always a pleasure to deal with :)

10. I bought a pair of leather pants from Suryo/Arnie. They arrived promply and he was quick to communicate. I was very pleased with the transaction.

11. Suryo is wonderful! I had a great transaction with him, and wouldn't hesitate to sell to him again. He paid instantly, there was no wait and no hastle. :) I'd definitely recommend him to anyone.

12. I have bought non-BJD items from Arnie/Suryo, and was pleased in all respects, and would recommend him as someone to trade with.

13. Arnie is terrific--I've dealt with him both on and off DoA, and he's prompt, honest, and friendly as well as being a very interesting dolly pal to chat with!

14. I just got my Black Cat Lucas head yesterday from Suryo and it was only sent out on Monday...so arrived waaaaay faster than I expected. He was paid for Sunday, shipped Monday and arrived Wednesday.........freakin' sweet

15. Suryo rocks!! Just got SD13 body and it is amazing. Have happily done lots of Posh business with Suryo too. Don't hesitate - Suryo is honest, reliable, and wonderful to deal with. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!

16. Hi

just bought the Black cat Lucas outfit... friendly service. fast shipping and well packed would def buy again.. highly recommend...

Suryo... Thanks from me and my boy...

Hugs Maz

:)

17. excellent seller, fast, responsive, polite, kind and helpful.

so lucky to have found you, thankyou so much, I would certainly deal with again! :aheartbea

18. I bought my Iplehouse Cocori from suryo and I absolutely love this doll. Smooth transaction all around, great communication, and everything arrived quickly and safely. Great to deal with.

-Sara S.-

19. Accepted a Long layaway on a limited and expensive doll. :) Was absolutly astounding through the entire thing, he dealt well with my parinoia of spending so much money spread over a long term, gave me an adderess to find him, phone number to reach him, etc. Was an absolute pleasure to deal with, never took more than a day to reply to anything!!!

THANK YOU ARNIE!

20. Many thanks for an excellent transaction!!! Suryo/Arnie is terrific to work with! Highly recommended!