1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for susy in ontario

Sep 15, 2010

1. Please post all transactions with SUSY IN ONTARIO here.

If you need to see my Ebay feed back, it's under susydoll

Thank You!

2. SUSY IN ONTARIO bought a gray SD Leeke wig from me. Communication was friendly, and she let me know when the wig had arived.

3. SUSY IN ONTARIO bought a braided wig from me. She was friendly, prompt, and had great communication! A thoroughly pleasant international transaction!

4. SUSY IN ONTARIO bought a blonde wig from me~ She was very sweet and amazing to deal with. Very friendly and polite in all of her PMs, she paid on time and kept up communication~ A great transaction and a wonderful buyer! Thank you so much!!

5. Susy bought an IH wig from me. it was a good transaction, payment was fast and communication good. I'd definitely do business with her again

6. Susy bought a volk's doll wig from me and paid promptly with great communication! Thank you for a great transaction!

7. Susy bought a pair of DH shoes from me. It was smooth transaction~ I'd happily work with her again. ^^

8. SUSY bought a head from me. The transaction was nice and smooth, and a good communication. Thank you! :)

9. Susy bought two Leekeworld wigs from me. We had a smooth transaction, and she was very lovely to chat with. Thanks! :)

10. SUSY bought an outfit set from me. It was a pleasant transaction ^^ thank you again.

11. susy in ontario bought a f01 from me,she was a delightful buyer,paid when promised and let me know as soon as she arrived,i hope you love your new girl as much as i did :)

12. Susy participated in one of my recently group order. She is very friendly, great in communication and had a wonderful transaction with her. She even take the time to let me know she received the package safely. Thanks so much once again and definitely love to deal with her again~! :D

13. susy bought some wigs and dress items from me,as always lovely buyer to deal with,thank you

14. SUSY IN ONTARIO bought a dress from me, quick payement, quick communication !
      thank you very much !!!!!!!!!
      aishiteru

15. was a part of my Leeke Go and i would welcome her back any time. everything whent smothly and she paid quickly.

16. Susy in Ontario bought a Pare Ideal dress from me. She sent the e-check on the day she promised that she would. Thank you. Good buyer. ^^

17. Susy commissioned an outfit from me and was super nice throughout. All communication was prompt and friendly and she paid right away. I'd definitely do business again. Thanks! :)

18. Susy joined my Luts GO & she was a wonderful participant. The transaction went smoothly & her payments were quick. Lovely to deal with! Thank you <3

19. Fast payment and good communication

My apologies on the late delivery on your items

20. Susy in Ontario purchased some dresses from me. She sent payment via e-check on the day she promised and let me know as soon as the dresses arrived. Thank you for smooth transaction.