1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Suuchan

Oct 6, 2006

1. I just had a highly pleasant experience purchasing the perfect wig from Suuchan. It arrived almost as soon as I had paid for it! (well, ok, not THAT fast but it sure was quick).

Thumbs up!
    2. I just bought a doll, MNF Chiwoo from Suuchan and the transaction itself was highly pleasnt. I had some issues with how it was shipped, but that is resolved. I would do business again.
    3. bought shoes, socks and a hat from Suuchan. Very helpful and nice seller! :3
    4. Suuchan bought an SD wig from me. It was a very smooth and pleasant transaction. Payment was quick and commication was great. I would reccommend her as a buyer anytime! ♥
    5. I sold Sarah a wig and it was a good transaction all round, she also let me know when the wig had arrived safely. :)
    6. Suuchan was in my Volks group order. She paid quickly and was a pleasure to work with. :D

7. I bought a Domuya body from Suuchan. She was very nice to deal with and very caring. Overall a very good and trustworthy seller and I would definitely do business with her again.

Thanks a bunch!!
    8. Suuchan bought a Schulze head from me, and the transaction was perfect.

Lovely and friendly buyer, a real pleasure to deal with ;)

Thanks so much! <3
    9. I bought a Ninodoll Ando head from Suuchan. Though there were a few bumps, the transaction went wonderfully and she was very patient, kind and responsive.

I would definitely work with her again!
    10. Suuchan bought a wig from me. She was very friendly and paid right away. Thank you! :)
    11. I bought a Soulkid body from Suuchan via layaway and everything went great! It was shipped very soon after the last payment, and she was super-understanding about layaway too! I'd definitely do business again. ^_^
    12. Suuchan bought a DZ body from me, payment arrived quickly and she had excellent communication--I'd definitely deal with her again. :)
    13. I bought a wig from Suuchan-it's absolutely perfect and she was very friendly :)
    14. Suuchan bought a wig and eyes from me. She was excellent to work with. She went out of her way to meet me at the agreed place and we shared a nice tea/lunch time. I'd be happy to do business with her again.
    15. did a trade. fullfilled her end of the deal perfectly.
    16. Commissioned me to draw a characture... and Has yet to pay. I've been more than nice and given PLEANTY of time to get payment...
      Keeps telling me a day and it never comes. :/
    17. bought a lati body and a luts cherry head from her... took a while to ship because of family things... very difficult to get ahold of.

Suuchan is a wonderful, honest person, and even after all this Id deal with her again.
    18. I bought a Volks Schulze head on a DollZone MSD Body from Sarah on layaway in Oct-Dec of 2008. Aside from some drops in communication at the end and troubles with the USPS and shipping, it was over all a satisfactory transaction. Schulze finally arrived packed VERY well, and was perfect when I took him out of the box. I love my new boy "Frankie" and I thank Sarah for letting me adopt him.

19. NEGATIVE!!

I joined a group order with Suuchan in December for a 2-person order from Leekeworld. She let me know that our package arrived a week later, and now two months later has yet to send me the items I paid for, has ceased contact with me, and refuses to issue me a refund for my money!!
    20. Suuchan participated in my second Fairyland piggyback and everything went swell. :D Payments were made in a timely manner and I always appreciate that~

:clover Thank you~ :clover