1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Suuchan

Oct 6, 2006

1. I just had a highly pleasant experience purchasing the perfect wig from Suuchan. It arrived almost as soon as I had paid for it! (well, ok, not THAT fast but it sure was quick).

Thumbs up!

2. I just bought a doll, MNF Chiwoo from Suuchan and the transaction itself was highly pleasnt. I had some issues with how it was shipped, but that is resolved. I would do business again.

3. bought shoes, socks and a hat from Suuchan. Very helpful and nice seller! :3

4. Suuchan bought an SD wig from me. It was a very smooth and pleasant transaction. Payment was quick and commication was great. I would reccommend her as a buyer anytime! ♥

5. I sold Sarah a wig and it was a good transaction all round, she also let me know when the wig had arrived safely. :)

6. Suuchan was in my Volks group order. She paid quickly and was a pleasure to work with. :D

POSITIVE!

7. I bought a Domuya body from Suuchan. She was very nice to deal with and very caring. Overall a very good and trustworthy seller and I would definitely do business with her again.

Thanks a bunch!!

8. Suuchan bought a Schulze head from me, and the transaction was perfect.

Lovely and friendly buyer, a real pleasure to deal with ;)

Thanks so much! <3

9. I bought a Ninodoll Ando head from Suuchan. Though there were a few bumps, the transaction went wonderfully and she was very patient, kind and responsive.

I would definitely work with her again!

10. Suuchan bought a wig from me. She was very friendly and paid right away. Thank you! :)

11. I bought a Soulkid body from Suuchan via layaway and everything went great! It was shipped very soon after the last payment, and she was super-understanding about layaway too! I'd definitely do business again. ^_^

12. Suuchan bought a DZ body from me, payment arrived quickly and she had excellent communication--I'd definitely deal with her again. :)

13. I bought a wig from Suuchan-it's absolutely perfect and she was very friendly :)

14. Suuchan bought a wig and eyes from me. She was excellent to work with. She went out of her way to meet me at the agreed place and we shared a nice tea/lunch time. I'd be happy to do business with her again.

15. did a trade. fullfilled her end of the deal perfectly.

16. Commissioned me to draw a characture... and Has yet to pay. I've been more than nice and given PLEANTY of time to get payment...
      Keeps telling me a day and it never comes. :/
      negative...

17. bought a lati body and a luts cherry head from her... took a while to ship because of family things... very difficult to get ahold of.

BUT,

Suuchan is a wonderful, honest person, and even after all this Id deal with her again.

18. I bought a Volks Schulze head on a DollZone MSD Body from Sarah on layaway in Oct-Dec of 2008. Aside from some drops in communication at the end and troubles with the USPS and shipping, it was over all a satisfactory transaction. Schulze finally arrived packed VERY well, and was perfect when I took him out of the box. I love my new boy "Frankie" and I thank Sarah for letting me adopt him.

[​IMG]

19. NEGATIVE!!

I joined a group order with Suuchan in December for a 2-person order from Leekeworld. She let me know that our package arrived a week later, and now two months later has yet to send me the items I paid for, has ceased contact with me, and refuses to issue me a refund for my money!!

20. Suuchan participated in my second Fairyland piggyback and everything went swell. :D Payments were made in a timely manner and I always appreciate that~

:clover Thank you~ :clover