1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SuviFay

Apr 21, 2009

1. Hi there :sweat
      Well since I've started to buy stuff from here, I thought I'd leave a feedback thread!

2. SuviFay bought a shirt from me. She paid fast and let me know when the item arrived! Recommended buyer!

3. Great buyer. Fast payment and easy to communicate with. Thank you.^__^

4. Sold SuviFay a necklace. She paid quickly and informed me when the item arrived! great transaction. i'd recommend her! :)

5. sold some little puki clothes to Suvifay - she paid fast and was good w/ messages - thanks XD

6. SuviFay recently commissioned a dress from me. She is a great pleasure to deal with. Quick payment and quick in replying to e-mails. I will gladly do another commission for her. I am delighted that Reija loves it.:aheartbea Thank you once again Suvi.:)

7. Suvifay commissioned an adorable purple tutu for her pongpong from me. She was a very clear, quick communicator and paid promptly and accurately! I would gladly do business with her again.

8. Sold a customized handmade furwig to SuviFay. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment was very fast. Definitely a A+++++++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

9. I sold SuviFay a Puki Sugar. She paid in layaway and she always gived the amount of money the exact days she told me. She is trusty and she is also really kind^^

10. Suvifay comissioned a shirt off me, and was extremely easy to deal with, understood delays due to illness, and even sent me a photo of her doll in the finished shirt, I would happily trade with Suvifay again.

11. I sold SuviFay a DoT boy body. She was a pleasure to deal with, paid and communicated very quickly, and was extremely friendly and understanding, even when the post office didn't seem to want to send her package :sweat I would most definitely deal with her again, she is an excellent buyer :)

12. SuviFay participated in my ninth Luts group order and everything was simply swell. Communication was well kept on her end and payments were prompt. A wonderful person to deal with and a very pleasant transaction to have taken part in.

:bcake:pcake Thankies! :pcake:bcake

13. Positive Feedback!

SuviFay brought Doll part from me.XD
      With fast payment & discussion, we've a good deal.

I prefer SuviFay to be a good person to deal with!
      Thank you very much, SuviFay.

14. SuviFay paid for the shipping on a free item from and I was very happy to find great friendly communication! I highly recommend!

15. SuviFay was a participant in my eighth Fairyland group order and this was my second time working with her. ^^ Just as the first time, everything was smooth and easy sailing the whole way through. An extremely pleasant transaction~

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders! :pcake:bcake

16. SuviFay bought a little puki dress from me and was a great customer! Friendly communication, fast payment, I highly recommend! :fangirl:

17. SuviFay bought a MSD coat from me, pay fast, good communication, everything was perfect. Thanks again!!

18. SuviFay purchased a Lati top from me, she was lovely to trade with, paid super fast and let me know when it arrived safely (also sent me a cute picture) :) Highly recommend to everyone :goldstar

19. Suvifay participated in my dollmore group order~ Very prompt payments and friendly to work with~

20. Suvi organised a "fairyland" GO....she was absolutely brilliant, kept us all right up to date with everything....Suvi is so lovely to deal with