1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SuviFay

Apr 21, 2009

1. Hi there :sweat
      Well since I've started to buy stuff from here, I thought I'd leave a feedback thread!

2. SuviFay bought a shirt from me. She paid fast and let me know when the item arrived! Recommended buyer!

3. Great buyer. Fast payment and easy to communicate with. Thank you.^__^

4. Sold SuviFay a necklace. She paid quickly and informed me when the item arrived! great transaction. i'd recommend her! :)

5. sold some little puki clothes to Suvifay - she paid fast and was good w/ messages - thanks XD

6. SuviFay recently commissioned a dress from me. She is a great pleasure to deal with. Quick payment and quick in replying to e-mails. I will gladly do another commission for her. I am delighted that Reija loves it.:aheartbea Thank you once again Suvi.:)

7. Suvifay commissioned an adorable purple tutu for her pongpong from me. She was a very clear, quick communicator and paid promptly and accurately! I would gladly do business with her again.

8. Sold a customized handmade furwig to SuviFay. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment was very fast. Definitely a A+++++++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

9. I sold SuviFay a Puki Sugar. She paid in layaway and she always gived the amount of money the exact days she told me. She is trusty and she is also really kind^^

10. Suvifay comissioned a shirt off me, and was extremely easy to deal with, understood delays due to illness, and even sent me a photo of her doll in the finished shirt, I would happily trade with Suvifay again.

11. I sold SuviFay a DoT boy body. She was a pleasure to deal with, paid and communicated very quickly, and was extremely friendly and understanding, even when the post office didn't seem to want to send her package :sweat I would most definitely deal with her again, she is an excellent buyer :)

12. SuviFay participated in my ninth Luts group order and everything was simply swell. Communication was well kept on her end and payments were prompt. A wonderful person to deal with and a very pleasant transaction to have taken part in.

:bcake:pcake Thankies! :pcake:bcake

13. Positive Feedback!

SuviFay brought Doll part from me.XD
      With fast payment & discussion, we've a good deal.

I prefer SuviFay to be a good person to deal with!
      Thank you very much, SuviFay.

14. SuviFay paid for the shipping on a free item from and I was very happy to find great friendly communication! I highly recommend!

15. SuviFay was a participant in my eighth Fairyland group order and this was my second time working with her. ^^ Just as the first time, everything was smooth and easy sailing the whole way through. An extremely pleasant transaction~

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders! :pcake:bcake

16. SuviFay bought a little puki dress from me and was a great customer! Friendly communication, fast payment, I highly recommend! :fangirl:

17. SuviFay bought a MSD coat from me, pay fast, good communication, everything was perfect. Thanks again!!

18. SuviFay purchased a Lati top from me, she was lovely to trade with, paid super fast and let me know when it arrived safely (also sent me a cute picture) :) Highly recommend to everyone :goldstar

19. Suvifay participated in my dollmore group order~ Very prompt payments and friendly to work with~

20. Suvi organised a "fairyland" GO....she was absolutely brilliant, kept us all right up to date with everything....Suvi is so lovely to deal with