1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Suweylu

Jan 27, 2008

1. Awesome friendly seller! Superfast shipping too! Thanks so much!

2. I got a faceup done from Suwylu's commission shop, Mariko. Communication was good overall, she kept me updated on a regular basis. My only "complaint" (even though it's not that big of a deal to me) is that the initial estimated wait time was 1-2 weeks and ended up being over a month (close to 2?). She kept me updated on the delays and most of that was due to weather and waiting for supplies. Now that she has all her supplies on hand ready to go I don't see that being an issue in the future. Her work is incredible in person and I couldn't be happier with my doll=)

3. Bought a Unoa-light from Suweylu and commission her to redo the faceup and sand the body. Speedy service and amazing job. She inform me as soon as she sent it out and she pack her very safe. She is a excellent seller would highly recommend her.

4. I had a faceup commission with Suweylu. There were delays due to weather, supplies, and her personal health, but she kept me abreast of the situation, and I never felt uncomfortable with it. The work is beautiful in person, and Suweylu was friendly and professional throughout the transaction. I would definitely recommend her.

5. Suweylu joined my GO. She was very quick and a pleasure to work with! Thank you so much!

6. Suweylu bought a doll mook from me and the transaction went along great! :)

Thank you so much! :aheartbea

7. i sold some eyes to Suweylu and she was very nice to deal with!! thank you so much for the smooth transaction!! :)

8. I sold a ResinSoul body to Suweylu. She paid promptly and was nice and pleasant to deal with. Thanks!

9. Excellent transaction with Suweylu who purchased a DD Anne doll from me on layaway. Payments were faster than we'd originally agreed (thanks!!) and communication was good. A perfect transaction with a great buyer. :aheartbea

10. Suweylu bought an outfit from me. She paid quickly and kept great communication.Thank you again for a great transaction.xuan.

11. I bought a body from Suweylu. Really nice seller and good communication. Body arrived safely home. Thank you.

12. Suweylupurchased an item from me. Fast payment and great communication! Thank you!

13. Suweylu bought sme mini clothes from me, transaction went smoothly :) Thanks!

14. I've bought an Unoa jacket from Suweylu and the transaction went smoothly, the jacket arriving safely despite the holiday season. :) Suweylu also made sure it was well-packaged so nothing happens to it.

Thanks so much! <3

15. I sold a pair of boots to Suweylu and it was a nice, smooth transaction. Thanks for everything!

16. I purchased Chrom paws from Suweylu and could not be happier...even though I have no idea how to attach the bloody things! heheh. Thank you very much for a wonderful transaction

17. Bought some Dollmore pants from her and she kept in touch and let me know when they were sent and asked after them too! Really responsible seller and great pants too!

18. Words can not even begin to describe how great Suweylu is. Seriously. I bought a pair of boots from her, and when they were lost in the post, she did everything she could to track them down. She kept in touch with me as we tore our hair out together and mourned the loss of the boots. She even refunded my money when all hope looked lost!

And then they showed up! A happy ending on all accounts, but even if they never did show up, I would not hesitate to buy from her again. She's an outstanding person!! Thank you for everthing, Suweylu!

19. I had a faceup commission with Suweylu. She was incredibly friendly throughout the whole process, and kept me very well updated. I love the faceups she did - I now have two very beautiful dolls thanks to her!!

20. I did a trade with Suweylu and it was a flawless transaction. She was great with communication and shipped her part of the trade on time and packaged with great care. Thank you so much!