1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Suzuka!

Dec 12, 2006

1. Please reply if I have had a transaction with you in the past! Thank you ^^

To date, I have had positive transactions with the following:

evildolly
      Zagzagael
      Aimee
      Cassiel
      Janne
      GothicLibrarian
      Boudicca
      kbial
      hikki
      kyubikitsy
      kallisti
      TristenCitrine
      HouseofIsis
      Fryedancer
      st.coward
      Lizzegirle
      s2kitty
      fujiwara
      SephXIII

2. I had a pleasant, trouble free transaction with Suzuka, and I hope to have many more with her in the future.

Kat

3. I recently received a much desired outfit and was very happy with the transaction, shipping was fast!!

thanks!

4. I had a very good transaction with Suzuka :)
      She was very nice and payed fast :daisy

5. She purchased an sd-13 boy FCS for me, and more than exceeded my expectations for everything. She was fabulous to work with, a fast shipper and a great communicator!

6. Thank you to all the people who were kind enough to leave feedback! :chibi

If I have had a transaction with you, I would greatly appreciate the feedback replies! :apresent:

7. I made a skirt for Suzuka, and she paid very promptly. She'd good to work with!

8. Suzuka has great communication and ships super-quick! Friendly and fast seller. :) Definitely would do business with again.

9. Total sweetheart. Pleasure to do business with and very friendly. Hope she is very happy with Hewitt II. :)

10. I bought a pair of eyes and the transaction went very smoothly. Communication was excellent. ^o^

Thanks again. ^_~

11. Thank you all again for the feedback! ^^ If I have a had a transaction with you and I have not left you any yet, please do let know! I'd like to return the favor :sumomo:

12. :) :) I had a great transation with Suzuka! My eye putty was shipped super fast! Thank you again!:) :)

13. I had a fast and pleasant transaction with Suzuka!!!
      I recommend her highly!!

:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea
      Elizabeth

14. Great transaction, very nice byuer and everything went smoothly ^^ It was nice doing business with you!

15. Just bought a doll from Suzuka.....very fast shipping, great communication, and the doll was very well packaged.
      Thanks!
      :D
      Michelle

16. Suzuka was a pleasure to buy from~. I was extremely impressed with the care she took in packaging the items. Thanks ^_^

17. I have sold To Suzuka a pair of eyes, she was a fast and responsabel buyer and I would deal with her again anytime!

~Niku-sama

18. Suzuka is a great seller and I would definitely recommend buying something from her! Such a sweetie! :aheartbea

19. I just recently had a really good transaction with Suzuka. She was very communicative and very prompt with all of her responses. The clothes were protected when they were shipped out and everything was handled with care. I would have no problem whatsoever to have future transactions with Suzuka. ^^

Thank you again for such a wonderful transaction and the gorgeous clothes!

20. Purchased ED eyes.
      Great seller! A+++++
      Fast shipping and great communication. ^__^
      Pleasure to do business. :)
      *Jen