1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for .: Suzume :.

Mar 26, 2009

1. Hello!

I started my own feedback thread cause I've started buying stuff, and I guess it's good for potential sellers to know that I'm a reliable buyer.;)

I'm hoping someday soon to be selling handmade things, so then I'll have it for that too, lol.

Thank you! :aheartbea

2. I recently sold a pair of eyes to Suzume and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly. Superfast payment and prompt, friendly communications. I'd absolutely deal with her again.

3. I sold a wig to suzume and the transaction went smoothly. Let me know when the wig arrived and everything.

4. +1 as buyer. Suzume purchased a puki face plate from me. she was such a joy to do business with <3

5. Feedback: Positive

Suzume participated in Kidollro's Retro Microphone Spree. Payment was prompt and she was very polite in her replies to us. Also, she informed us when her item arrived, facilitating our status checks.

Good buyer! :)

6. Sold Suzume a Luts Frey head. Communications was great. :) Would definitely do business with again.

7. Suzume purchased a head from me... the transaction was quick and smooth... would do business with her again! :)

8. Suzume bought 2 necklaces from me. Friendly communication and payment was prompt :pcupcake

9. Suzume bought a RS Mei from me and was one of those buyers you dream about...she was a fabulous correspondent, friendly and paid instantly. the transaction was perfect, i would definitely do business with her again! <3

thank you!

10. Suzume recently bought some pink Dollzone boots from me, and the transaction went very smoothly! Totally satisfied, I'd definitely do business with Suzume again!

11. Received payment fast ^^, nice person and easy to communicate with.
      Thank you :)!!!!

12. How didn't i comment here yet? Suzume purchased my Ricky17 body; she payed really fast, explained me every step and was totally friendly and communicative. She was a total pleasure to deal with, I totally recommend her!

13. I answered .:Suzume:.'s WTB for a Yrie wig. Payment was instant and communication excellent. Would be happy to do business with again. Thank you!

14. .:Suzume:. bought a Yrie from me, her payments were prompt as were her replies. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with and I would definitely do business with her again. :)

15. Suzume bought a pair of yosd shoes from me. The communication with her was excellent and it's a pleasure to deal with her. Highly recommended!! thank you!!

16. Big positive from me! I bought my Bobobie Mei from her. She was super well packed, face guard and loads of bubble wrap and paper. And she came with extras! Super nice and good at keeping contact!

17. .: Suzume :. bought a pair of shoes from and the transaction was flawless. Our communication was great, and she sent the payment as soon as I quoted her the total amount. I'm happy with doing business with her and looking forward to working with her again!

18. Bought the cutest boots from Suzume, fast shipping and great prices, thanks so much! =^_^=

19. I bought a size 5-6 wig from .:Suzume:. and it was a great transaction! Communication was excellent and she let me know when it was shipped with the delivery confirmation number.

Thanks again! :)

20. I recently sold a Tata shirt to Suzume and it was a lovely transaction all around. No problems at all with communication or payment and Suzume let me know right away when the item arrived.

Thanks!