1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Suzuna

Dec 27, 2011

1. Please leave a note here if you've had any transactions with me on DoA! :aheartbea

2. Suzana participated in a GO I ran for SQlabs and she paid promptly and always got back with communication~ Thanks for participating in my GO~!

3. Suzuna participated in my Happy Camille wig GO again and it was a PERFECT transaction, fast payment, great communication, could not ask for better!!! Highly recommended <3

Thank you very much ^___^

4. Suzuna was part of a Dollmore group order I hosted. Great comunication and quick payment would deal with again! Thanks so much! :)

5. Suzuna commissioned my for body blushing on a dollfie dream. She was great to work with: Polite, prompt communication, and she shipped safely so we had no casualties on either end. I'd love to work with her again in the future! She was even nice enough to show me the body when it was all reassembled and had it's head on post commission.

6. Highly recommend Suzuna. Polite PMs and prompt payment. thank you:)

7. Suzuna participated in my Luts group order and the transaction was flawless. Quick responses and payments. Would gladly have her in a future group order :) Thanks!