1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for swan

Jun 25, 2008

1. Swan sold me a Wang Xi head for my doll. He arrived very promptly and is so handsome! I'll definitely work with her again.

2. I bought a Soom Sabik head from Swan. It was shipped really fast and she was very nice and communicative. Highly recommended!!

3. I sold a head of Bambu, Elfdoll. It was a very pleasant experience, is a very nice, very good communication. Completely recommended.

4. swan bought a SD coat from me. She paid superfast, replied to pms promptly and is lovely to deal with! I highly recommend her as a reliable buyer.
      :daisy

5. Swan sold me a lovely Elfdoll body that arrived super fast and was just as gorgeous as described I would not hesitate to
      purchase from her again.. : )
      photo of Zelda on the body I received from Swan.
      [​IMG]

6. I bought a SD13 girl body from swan. The body is in an excellent condition, even better than I thought. I have a bad experience of getting a dirty body before but this time the body arrived safely and cleanly. I am totally satisfied. Thank you so much for the lovely body! =)

7. I've bought a head stand from swan and she was wonderful to deal with! She sent the head stand out really, really fast and it was very well packaged! I can only recommend her as a seller :)

Thanks!

8. Thanks a lot!I bought from Swan Domuya doll.
      The parcel has been well packed. Very benevolent and polite seller.
      The transaction was fast, accurate and there were no problems.

9. I have bought swan my Fin Domuya girl. The doll came in the original box with a mattress, well packaged. Seller quickly answered questions, helped and supported me. Agreed on the installment plan. Was very pleased to cooperate, recommend, agree to further cooperation.
      Special thanks for your postcard with the wishes and drawing, I was pleased to your attention. Thank you very much.

10. Swan bought an Iplehouse Amy from me. She payed promptly and we had a great communication. I can highly recommend her to do business with:-)

Thank you so much Swan:-)

11. swan purchased an elfdoll body form me :) smooth and perfect transaction. Thank you!

12. swan sold an SD10 body to me. Communication was always consistent and, even though her country doesn't offer EMS, my package was shipped via a safe and quick method! I'm very happy with my item and definitely recommend swan as a great seller~

13. I bought a gorgeous JID Ryan from Swan, and it was the most perfect transaction!
      She is always really quick with replies and is such a sweetie!
      He arrived beautifully wrapped as well, I would highly recommend Swan to everyone!

14. Swan bought some ballet shoes from me and it was a great transaction, fast payment and great communication :) Thank you very much!!! ^__^

15. I bought a pair of AoD hands in normal yellow from Swan. Swan was great to work with, and reassured my slight panic over the shipping time admirably and offered to make an enquiry if they weren't here. thankfully, they arrived safely and were extremely well packed. I'd definitely work with Swan again.

16. Bought a head from her.

Good seller,fast shipment,good communication.

Highly recommended!

Thanks!

17. Swan purchased a pair of Limhwa feet from me, everything went great!

18. I bought a DDdy body from swan she arived all well and swan was lovely to deal with.

19. Swan bought my Chicline Lishe and it has been a very pleasant and smooth transaction: she has been communicative, kind and paid promptly; she informed me when she received the doll. A pleasure to deal with her!

20. I sold a Dollmore Tattoo Sara to @Swan. It was very nice working with her. I would definitely do business with her again.

#60 KHolaas, Mar 14, 2019
      Last edited: Mar 19, 2019