1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Swazini

Jun 25, 2006

1. I bought two shirts from swazini. She shipped quickly and threw in a couple of hair clips for my girl. Thanks so much!

2. Swazini sold me the cutest little pair of Luts MSD shoes.. Everything went wonderful. would buy from again Anytime.. : )

3. I Sold a lishe to Swazini and the Transaction was Fantastic. She paid off the Doll Super Fast on a iayaway we agreed on. We had Great Commuication and she is Wonderful to Transact with. I would Love to Buy or Sell with Swazini again.

4. Sold a cute bunny outfit for her lovely Lishe. Payment was prompt, communication was quick and friendly. I'd LOVE to do business again, A+++ Buyer!!
      Thank you again!!:aheartbea

5. Swazini was so easy to work with! She paid very quickly too. I'll happily do business with her again!

6. Just completed a wonderful trade with Swazini and it couldn't have gone better!
      Even though it was an International transaction all went according to plan without problems or hold-ups of any kind.
      Susan (Swazini) is just the best to deal with,great comunication,friendly and helpful.
      This is the third time we have done business together and I hope it won't be the last!

Thankyou Susan :)

7. Swazini is very understanding and kept me up to date about things. She was honest and fast with payment. thank you again.xuan.

8. I sold a skirt and top to Swazini. She's extremely pleasant and I am pleased to have a transaction with her. I would recommend her as a buyer. ^__^

9. Swazini participated in my second Glass Eyes group order run and was a pleasure to deal with. :) Payments were made quickly and communication was nicely kept up on her end. I definitely recommend her~

:clover Thank you so much for your participation in this order!! :clover

10. A perfect buyer! Quick payment, great communication. Thanks!

11. I bought a pair of Linlan DZ boots and received them in great condition and fast! Thanks so much!! :D

12. I recently sold a Narae to Swazini, and it was perhaps the best transaction I've ever had. Very prompt and nice communication, super swift payment, and she let me know when it arrived! All within less than a week! AWESOME!

13. I bought some clothes from Swazini and it was a fabulous transaction! She even gave me some free gifts! Thanks so much!

14. swazini commissioned a mani and faceup for her Narae. She was as nice as can be, payment was QUICK, communication was excellent. A perfect transaction.

Many thanks again swazini !

~Meee

15. I bought a pair of panties and a pair of tights from swazini, and everything went amazingly well! Communication was friendly and prompt, and the items shipped out super-fast. A small gift was even included! :aheartbea Highly recommended.

16. +1 my first DoA transaction and it was great! Fast replies, shipping and upon arrival the item was in perfect condition :aheartbea

17. Susan (Swazini) is just the best to deal with,great comunication,friendly and helpful. I've just bought a Narae doll from Susan and she was a pleasure to deal with. My girl arrived safely, with some goodies, and she is SO GORGEOUS! I would deal with her again in a heartbeat.

18. I bought dols wig from swazini:) Transaction was nice, shipment quick, and wig in perfect condition*____* Highly recommended to all ^_______^

19. I bought a pair of eyes from Swazini. GREAT communication, FAST shipping, and the eyes arrived in PERFECT condition!

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Susan again! :thumbup

20. Swazini purchased a wig and some eyes from me. Quick payment and good communication :). Perfect transaction, thanks!