1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sweet_Pierrot

May 12, 2009

1. Here is my place ;3

2. sweet_pierrot commissioned some wigs from me and was very pleasant to deal with ^^

3. Sweet_Pierrot made a custom pair of watchplates for my yosds and kept in constant communication and sent photos along the way :) Really nice watches too.

[​IMG]

4. Sweet_Pierrot bought a DB doll from me .She was great to deal with. She paid quickly and she was very very friendly.Thank you a lot!

5. Sweet_Pierrot bought a Supia body from me. She kindly informed me that my price was even higher than the price for which the company was selling it new! I adjusted my price and she didn't hold my oversight against me (I'd just priced things from other MP threads I'd seen, and couldn't get on the Supia website because of their bandwidth problems). I think that this shows how polite she can be even if the seller's information is wrong, and how willing she was to politely give me information. She paid promptly, was great with communication, and she was a dream to work with. Highly recommended buyer!

6. did a wonderful wig commission for Sweet_pierrot
      thank u so much for the wonderful communication and the excellent payment
      <3
      K

7. I did a partial trade with Sweet pierrot for an IP EID Luna, great communication, few hiccups with a parcel going astray in the post but she was very patient and everything turned out well, would love to deal with her again.

8. I took part in Sweet_Pierrot's Monzo split- I claimed the hands.
      She was great at organizing the split & kept us updated on any changes to the order status & his arrival home.
      My hands arrived super quick & the shipping fee was very fair.
      Wonderful to deal with, always friendly & efficient. Would take part in another split without hesitations ^^

Thanks xXx

9. I commisioned Sweet_Pierrot for two SD face-ups and couldnt be more happy with them. They are stunning, she did everything that i asked and kept in communication with me throughout. I love my two boys and the way they have turned out.
      Thank you so much ^^

10. I've bought Rozy from Sweet_Pierrot. Communication was good. Thank you very much.

11. I commissioned Sweet_Pierrot for a face-up and tattoo for my modded Resinsoul Dai. The doll came back to me safely and looking great! ^^ Sweet_Pierrot was great at listening to what I wanted and gave me lots of update pictures. I would do business with Sweet_Pierrot again!

12. I purchased a Minifee Miyu from Sweet_Pierrot. She shipped extremely fast, was great with communication, is really friendly, and even sent me a pic before mailing her out <3 Thanks for the great transaction, i would recommend her to anyone :whee:

13. I purchased a Mini Domuya Female Flexi body.... and I LOVE it. Wrapped really well for the long trip.

14. I purchased an Unoa Lusis from Sweet_Pierrot and she's so lovely to deal with. It was a simply smooth transaction with a great contact, fast shipment as also a very well packed doll. I'm more than just satisfied with how this sale went through and would never hesitate to deal with her again. Thank you so so much for everything, honey! :D *hugs*

15. I had a transaction with Sweet_Pierrot. She wanted to buy a pair of BJD hands for sd13 (DikaDoll). She was very nice and understandable and she payed on the same day. Unfortunately the little hook broke again and i have send her the money back. But i would recommend her since she is a very kind person and her payment moral is great!