1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~Feedback for SweetClaudia~

Apr 12, 2007

1. I sold an Unoa body to SweetClaudia and she was an absolute pleasure to work with and meet! ^w^
      She payed her layaway off really early, kept excellent communication, and picked up the Unoa in person <3 I'd gladly work with her again!

I really hope you enjoy her, Unoas have such gorgeous sculpts!
      ~Annabell:bcake

2. SweetClaudia participated in my Lestat Group order and was wonderful and very patient with my first go. Thank you so much! :D :D

3. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. Thanks again!

4. SweetClaudia bought a Minimee head from me. She paid fast as lightning and we had perfect communication. It was a pleasure to deal with her. :)

5. Recently ordered a fun-fur wig from me.

Very sweet! Very nice buyer! An absolute pleasure to deal with!

Quick payment, and very friendly, patient, polite communication.

Thank you so much!!!! :aheartbea

6. I bought a pair of B&G hands from SweetClaudia. Communication was quick and clear, and the hands arrived amazingly fast. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks again!!

7. Thanks again SweetClaudia. Always a pleasure.C:

8. SweetClaudia bought 2 LTF dresses from our last update. Top notch buyer and we love dealing with her. Thanks again!

9. I was in a GO Sweet Claudia hosted for Masterpiece Eyes. She was fantastic! She was always leaving us updates, and she is very organized. I'm very impressed. I thought it seemed like a lot of work, and she was perfect! I'll gladly join another GO with Claudia in the future.

10. Hello, I'm thrilled to say I've participated in Sweet Claudia's Masterpiece eye GO! It was incredibly run from first to last, superb communication all the way through, a lot of keeping up with changing prices from the company, and she did it with flair! I'd readily participate in a future GO, and am 100% satisfied with the entire experience. Thank-you so much! :thumbup

.hlp

11. I participated in SweetClaudia's Masterpiece Eyes group order. Everything went beautifully and she was really wonderful to work with. I would definitely participate in her group orders again!

Thanks again!

12. I participated in the masterpiece GO lead by sweetclaudia-she did a FANTASTIC job of keeping us updated throughout and she shipped very quickly once the eyes had gotten to her. I'd join another GO run by her any time :)

13. SweetClaudia ran a Masterpiece group order, and did an amazing job. She was great with updates, and shipped the eyes lightening fast. I can't wait to work with her again!

14. I also participated in SweetClaudia's Masterpiece Eyes GO. I would say everything went phenomenally. Updates came promptly, communication was friendly. Had no issues at all!

15. I participated in Sweetclaudia's fairyland GO and everything was beyond PERFECT.
      good communication, friendly, informative!
      I would definetly participate in her next GO too if there's one! ^^

16. Hi. I participated in the Fairyland go and it was run beautifully. Thanks,
      Robin

17. Also participated in her FL GO!!! She communicates wonderfully and she's just plain nice too!!! {{{hugs}}} for SweetClaudia!!! :aheartbea:fangirl::aheartbea

18. I joined SweetClaudia's Masterpiece eye GO, and though my eyes came with a few minor flaws that she found by close inspection, she was ready and willing to return them and have them repaired, which I believe she is doing for others. I was unconcerned and knew those flaws could be hidden at the top of the eye, so I asked her to go ahead and send them on over to me :) She's so meticulous and did such a great job! I highly recommend her :D

19. I participated in a GO hosted by SweetClaudia. Everything went smoothly and she kept us updated on the order progress. Highly recommend!!

20. I was a member of SweetClaudia's FairyLand LittleFee split!
      She was a delight to work with and ran everything very smoothly!
      I would love to work with her again!