1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~Feedback for SweetClaudia~

Apr 12, 2007

1. I participated in Alyssa's Littlefee split and the entire transaction was excellent. Shipping was fast and communication was polite. I will not hesitate to deal with her again if need be. Thanks a lot!

2. I participated in SweetClaudia's FL GO, and it ran flawlessly! Great communication and fast shipping...highly recommended host!!!

3. SweetClaudia commissioned two YoSD sized dresses from me. It was very pleasant transaction, no problems at all. Fast payment!
      I'd highly recommend her!

4. I participated in SweetClaudia's Masterpiece Eyes GO. Communication was always prompt and friendly and she's been very helpful and diligent in following up on the issues that cropped up with the order. I would participate in another GO with her without hesitation.

5. I participated in SweetClaudia's Masterpiece Eyes GO. She has been BY FAR the best GO leader I have ever dealt with. She always kept the group updated, and thoroughly dealt with all the issues that arose on the part of Masterpiece. An amazing person, and an amazing GO leader - I would love to take part in another of her GOs! Thanks so much Alyssa!!!

6. I participated in SweetClaudia's Masterpiece Eyes GO. She has been BY FAR the best GO leader I have ever dealt with. She always kept the group updated, and thoroughly dealt with all the issues that arose on the part of Masterpiece. An amazing person, and an amazing GO leader - I would love to take part in another of her GOs! Thanks so much Alyssa!!!

yes I copy and pasted :) but the truth is the truth. Truly a pleasure!

7. Just got my eyes from the Masterpiece GO that SweetClaudia ran. She's been amazing, dealing with all the delays and re-dos very patiently and professionally. I would certainly be glad to do business with her again! :)

8. I took part in a Masterpiece GO hosted by SweetClaudia- and I can't say enough good things about her! She was simply wonderful at running the GO, kept everybody updated and was friendly and helpful :3 I really hope to do business with SweetClaudia again in the future~~ Thank you so much & best wishes! :D

9. I also took part in Alyssia's group order for Masterpiece eyes - she is well organized, dealt with issues efficiently and effectively, and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again in the future. Thank you, dear!

10. I've bought a pair of masterpiece from Claudia in the groups order. She had many work with me because Masterpiece did everything wrong!Claudia was very patient to me and did not give up to help me with the eyes. Thank you so much!!! you're wonderfull.
      Adriana

11. I just purchased a DIM minimee head from SweetClaudia and it was an excellent transaction, with good communication, fast, safe shipping, she's a very pleasant person. The head was just as described, in perfect condition, and beautiful. Thank you! :):chocoberry

12. I purchased a lovely Unoa Sist from SweetClaudia and is was a wonderful experience! She was truly sweet to deal with and very considerate all during our transaction. The package was sent very quickly and everything was packaged well - the Unoa was in perfect shape! I would love to dea; with her again. ^____^

Thank you again, SweetClaudia!:aheartbea:chocoberry