1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for sweetest185

Dec 29, 2008

1. Positive feedback for Sweetest185

I sold my Fer to sweetest185! she was very friendly, well respond for reply.
      It was great transactions!!
      It was my pleasure to deal with.
      Thank you :D

2. I sold a fer to Sweetest185.

She was wonderful to deal with and I would recommend her as a buyer to anyone.

3. Sweetest185 bought a pair of Dollheart shoes from me and after a hold request, paid exactly as promised. Great transaction! :-D

4. I sold a fer to sweetest185, and it was a perfect transaction. Communication was wonderful, and she paid promptly on the agreed-upon date. Thank you so much! :)

5. smooth transaction and a pleasure to do business with! :-D

6. Her username isn't just a word, she really is the sweetest! Very smooth and wonderful transaction for my Cherry Blossom Fer. Would happily deal with again!

7. I sold a outfit set to sweetest185, she paid promptly and keep me updated when the outfit arrived. Looking forward to do trade with her again. Thanks.

8. I sold an outfit to Errica and she was very pleasant to talk with and paid immediately. I'd gladly do business with her again! Thank you so much <3

9. I sold an indigo fer to sweetest185 and she was such a pleasure to deal with. She was very pleasant in all communications and paid right away. I highly recommend her to anyone her on DoA. Thanks again sweetest185!

10. sweetest185 bought a gold fer from me. Excellent communication, and she paid when she said she would. A fantastic buyer, and I would gladly do business again. ^_^