1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SweetKitties27

Jun 3, 2008

1. Since I am doing more buying/trading & hopefully some selling here is a feedback thread for me! :) :aheartbea

Please leave feedback. ;) Thanks!

2. Woo! I get to be the first one to leave fantastic feedback for the wonderful SweetKitties27! She purchased a silver wig from me, for her incoming B&G Sky, and she was such a charm to work with! She responded quickly to all of my PMs and paid very promptly. And she let me know when the wig arrived, which was great.

Thank you so much for the wonderful transaction. I'll definitely deal with you again in the future!

3. second feedback, ironically from someone a block away and good friend's with the first feedback.

SweetKitties bought a wig from me for her incoming doll. It was a good and swift transaction. Communication was great and payment was just as fast. Thanks again!!

4. SweetKitties is great to do business with, very fast payment and fast to answer her Pm´s.
      Thumbs up for her!!!

5. Sweetkitties27 is a great buyer! She commissioned me to make an elvish ren-inspired dress for one of her girls, and she was very prompt with payment and answering PMs. Looknig forward to doing any business with in the future!

6. SweetKitties27 bought a doll from me on layaway, She payed when she said she would and kept me well informed. She answered my pm's quickly and was a delight to sell to :) Will definently do business with again if I get a chance! :D

7. Lovely buyer to deal with - bought a fun-fur fox-set from me (wine-red wig and wine red tail to match, for MNF).

Very positive transaction! Thank you!

Would be happy to deal with again. :):):)

8. Lovely buyer to deal with - bought a fun-fur fox-set from me (wine-red wig and wine red tail to match, for MNF).

Very positive transaction! Thank you!

Would be happy to deal with again. :):):)

9. SweetKitties27 bought an item from me and paid immediately. She is a real doll to work with! Highly recommend!

10. Sweetkitties Bought a wig from me. Her communication was perfect payment was quick and shes Wonderful to work with. I highly recommend Sweetkitties

11. Sweetkitties went into a group order with me and once again she was perfect! She was quick to pay and communicate. The transaction went wonderfully and i cant wait to work with her again.

12. SweetKitties bought a Lati Blue Rucas from me. She's an ANGEL! We had a mixup with shipping (my fault) and she was very understanding about it. Prompt payment and very good communication. Would definitely do transactions with her again! :aheartbea:fangirl:

13. SweetKitties bought an MNF Juri head from me. Everything was perfect, communication was great and payment was quick.

Would highly recommend, thank you <333

14. i bought some eyes from sweetkitties and the transaction was perfect. she was friendly and always answered my pms quickly. the eyes arrived quickly and in perfect condition! all in all i was very happy and would deal with her again any time :)

15. SweetKitties27 sold me a couple of pairs of 10mm eyes. She was SUPER awesome and willing to ship the eyes very quickly for me, which helped a ton! I would definitely do business with her again. :D

16. I bought two pairs of eyes from SweetKitties27, everything was perfect, very good communication, ships very quickly, and the items are just as described.
      Positive transaction, I recommend ++

17. I bought SweetKitties27 eyes 10mm.Ochen liked! excellent quality! Fast delivery!

18. SweetKitties27 participated in my YoSD Outfit Swap. She shipped on time and had great communication! Highly recommended! :) Thank you for joining!

19. recently did a swap with SweetKitties27, great transaction, so nice to work with, a+ transaction, would trade with again ^^

20. I bought some paws from SweetKitties27, she responded fast to PMs and sent them quickly and they arrived safely, it was a pleasant transaction. ^__^