Feedback for Swifty

Jan 5, 2020

1. Hello! I am starting a feedback thread :) Please leave feedback here if I have sold or traded with you!

You may use my IRL name (Tiffany Kemp) but please bear in mind this is for business purposes only. I prefer to be called Swifty!

2. I recently purchased a Minifee Ria from Swifty, and everything about the deal went perfectly <3 they were quick to send the doll, and I also got some super cute extras to go with her :D

would happily trade with them again <3

3. I bought a doll leaves body from Swifty. Everything went perfectly and the body arrived perfectly. I would definately buy from Swifty again.

4. Swifty purchased my Doll Chateau Hugh from me on a layaway plan we worked out. They let me know when he arrives and shared photos of him via Instagram. Very happy we could do transaction

5. Swifty and I traded dolls; their Angelsdoll Ivan for my Angel Philia Nemu. Everything went perfectly. Communication was prompt, clear, and friendly, and they provided tons of pictures. Ivan arrived well-packed, and Swifty let me know when Nemu was delivered. Would buy/sell/trade again any time.

6. Purchased the Fairyland Maya Valkarie outfit and part of the armor. Great communication and lightning fast shipping.