1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SwitchfootKatie

Apr 21, 2008

1. Please leave feedback for me here :dance
    2. SwitchfootKatie bought a tibetan wig from me. Excellent communicaitons and all went perfectly. Highly recommended new marketplace buyer. thanks!
    3. just rec'd a doll from SFK and she was exactly as described, packed excellently and arrived VERY quickly!!! thank you!!!
    4. SFK purchased a nanuri 08 mod from me =3
      she was quick to pay, quick to respond, friendly, and patient!
      A+++ buyer! Highly reccomended! XD
    5. SwitchfootKatie bought SD PJ pants from me, and the transaction went perfectly.

Fast payment, excellent communication, very nice and friendly, a real pleasure to deal with!

Thanks so much <3
    6. Bought a puki outfit from SwitchfootKatie and loved working with her! She was a great communicator and I love the items and the extras! Thanks so much for a great transaction!
    7. I bought a tiny wig and eyes from SwitchfootKatie, and they arrived safe and sound! She even included some adorable little extras - thanks much! <3
    8. Bought an AG horse form SwitchfootKatie. It was shipped out promptly, PM's were answered promptly. I recommend this seller to anyone! :)
    9. SwitchfootKatie and I did a trade -- I sent her my MSD and she sent me her wonderful little Puki! Great communication and the doll arrived with a ton of extras!! She's a great trading partner who I highly recommend. Thanks again.
    10. SwitchfootKatie bought a set of jelly bracelete froom me payment was quick things went well she lets me know when it arrives and leaves a feedback as well
      i hope she buys from me again thxs SwitchfootKatie
    11. Switchfoot Katie commissioned a faceup from me. She has great communication and is very pleasant to work with, and followed all of my shipping conditions. I'd love to work with her again!
    12. purchased a pukisha set from switchfootkatie and it arrived really fast and i adore the little extras.... i'd totally buy from her again :)
    13. I purchased a big batch of Kelly clothing from switchfootkatie. The clothing arrived very quickly. She has fantastic communication and very pleasant to work with. Thank you for the little extras! :fangirl:
    14. I bought a whole bunch of outfits from SwitchfootKatie and they arrived no problems. The communication was good, transaction smooth and shipping was done in a timely fashion. Thanks so much!
    15. did an awesome commission for SwitchfootKatie.
      it went so well.. and this member was just a joy to work with
      thanks and hope to work with u again in the future :)
    16. SwitchfootKatie bought a wig from me, and the transaction was very smooth from start to finish. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. Thanks so much!
    17. I bought a BBB tan Weylin from Switchfootkatie. SHe sent him out promptly and he is gorgeous! Great transaction overall- i would buy from her again for sure.
    18. Switchfootkatie bought my Kyou from me she payed extremely quickly ^_^ and I'm glad she is happy with him. Great communication very friendly. ^_^
    19. I bought some boots from Switchfootkatie and it was a great transaction. The boots are super wonderful, she packed them very well and sent them out with speed. I am very glad I found her sales thread.

Thanks so much:chocoberry
    20. I sold a wig to Katie and the sale went perfectly! I would gladly deal with her again~ :)