1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SwivelChair.

May 22, 2010

1. SwivelChair bought a OE Beyla head from me. She was very polite and kept in touch with me, even letting me know when the head had arrived.

Would sell to her again :)

Thanks again and I hope you like your girl :aheartbea

2. SwivelChair bought a SD boy size t-shirt from me. Was great about respondig to my messages and payed quickly as well. Thanks! I would definately do business again :)

3. SwivelChair Traded me a Soom Sabik for my Soom Aphan. It went perfect! Thank you! I would definitely do business with her again!

4. SwivelChair purchased a doll I had for sale.
      She was always in contact with me, and paid exactly when she said she would. She
      was nice to PM and talk with throughout the whole transaction. I’d easily do business with her again!

5. SwivelChair bought a pair of LTF hands from me. Payment was made quickly, and she informed me the moment the hands arrived...couldn't be better! Thank you :)

6. Swivelchair bought a littlefee DES from me, GReat transaction, Reccomended

7. I did a faceup for Swivelchair's Soom Beyla.
      She is really easy to work with and provided me with some reference expression for her character. The packaged on its way here was kidnapped by customs and left me a charge, Swivelchair paid for the charge while I continue to deal with customs to get the money back. XD
      I'd love to work with her again! Thank you so much for letting me paint your girl!

8. SwivelChair bought a Switch wig from me. ^^ She paid fast, communication was prompt, and she let me know as soon as she received the package. ^^ It has been a pleasant transaction, and I won't hesitate to do business with her again in the future! Thank you so much! ^^

9. I bought an old-style large bust Elfdoll body from Swivelchair. Communication was excellent and it was a really pleasant, smooth transaction! Would definitely do business with her again in the future. :)

10. SwivelChair commissioned me for a face-up, and everything went great! Wonderful communication, paid quickly, totally amazing to work with! Thank you so much again! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

11. I bought a pair of leekeworld fox ears from swivelchair. Excellent communication and fast shipping. Thanks again!

12. SwivelChair painted a head of mine. The price was incredibe, the work was incredible, and she was so patient throughout the whole thing, and responded very kindly to my numerous PMs. Thank you, SwivelChair!

13. SwivelChair contacted me for a trade with my Photon reaper hands, depsite that she was nice and super reliable in trading my Photon hands for some Tata shoes, i had some issue with the shipment, that got lost in mail, she was very very kind in handling the paypal complain and get back the money for me.
      A stunning deal definitely a pleasure to deal with!

14. I bought an outfit from SwivelChair, and she was pleasant to deal with. The outfit came super promptly and is exactly as pictured. She even included two SD sized tumblers as an extra.

Great to deal with, recommend enthusiastically.

15. Got the cutest little vase for shipping fees only from SwivelChair - I'm thrilled :D She packaged it up & shipped it quickly & well - I highly recommend!

16. Swivelchair did some services on my Volks SD16 girl (moleskin sueding, sanding, and string adjustment). I am happy with the way things turned out, and I appreciated her great communication, pleasant attitude, and speediness! Thank you very much :)

17. SwivelChair purchased a kimono from me, and the transaction went perfect! Thanks so much! :)

18. I commissioned SwivelChair to paint two of my dolls' heads a couple weeks before the hurricane hit my area. She was very dedicated to communicating with me every step of the way, asking me specifics about the faceups I wanted and clarifying details with me. She put insurance postage on the package as I asked her to, and when my package was delayed on its way back to me (because of the hurricane), she kept in contact with me every step of the way as well. :) A really great person to do business with, and I love my boys' new faceups!! Gorgeous work.

19. SwivelChair bought a pair of Tatabjd white shorts from me. Wonderful buyer with prompt responses and payment. A pleasure to trade with! Thank you and hope your little one likes it! :)

20. SwivelChair bought a yosd sized striped sweater from me, and what a sweet person to do business with! Responses and payment were prompt and if the opportunity came along I would do business with her again :)