1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Swyen

Mar 24, 2010

1. ~~~:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar~~~

This is the feedback for Swyen.

I recently had the opportunity to answer a WTB thread for Swyen for a pair of Soom Winnie Dee Ai hands. She responded to all my messaged very promptly and sent payment right away. Even when there was an issue on the home front, she was very polite and kept me well informed. She even let me know when the item arrived since I couldn't place tracking on an international package.

Overall I think that Swyen is a wonderful person to work with and should be considered for all marketplace transactions :)

2. I have participate to a Fairyland Split organized by sywen concerning the Chloe Elf Full Package (Moon Light). Everything run fine: very friendly communication, fast and very well-kept sending. I recommend Sywen as saler and also as split's organizer. Thank you so much.

3. I ordered a LittleFee Luna through a split hosted by sywen. Everything went smoothly and communication was excellent! She even cleared customs quickly from Spain! Highly recommend!

4. I participated in a Fairyland Chloe with her. Everything went really well, she´s quite communicative and sent the items very well packaged. A pleasure to deal with.

5. I have bought a Soom Tuff head from sywen, everything was fine, thank you soooooooo much! Great communication and fast shipping!

6. I bought a Littlefee Ante faceplate sleeping from Sywen and she was wonderful to deal with.
      She was super fast to ship, it was packaged nicely too. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again !

7. I joined the Soom split organised by Sywenn and she was a perfect partner: letting us know what's happened and take care of all the process.
      Thank you very much for this split!

8. I have participate to a Soom Split organized by sywen ^_^
      she keept us all up to date with every change in the split, and shipped everything fast and carefully.
      I couldn't be any more happy!!!
      thank you so much, highly recommended!
      laura

9. I bought a Soom Tuff head from sywen :D everything was Great,
      Tank you soooooooo much!

10. I participated in a split with sywen running it. She was perfect! I couldn't be happier with her. Se kept me up to date with everything and shipped really quickly.

A+

11. I was part of a Soom split led by Sywen. Everything went excellent minus the hiccup caused by USPS. (They failed to track it completely the moment it hit the States.)

And the little case she put the parts in was very cute and sturdy enough to keep the parts safe during their shipment travel.

12. I joined a Soom split hosted by Sywen, and it was a very pleasant experience. My Ace head was safely packed and arrived in good time. Sywen was extremely pleasant to work with, I would love to deal with her again!

13. Sywen bought some clothes from me for her msd's She was great, kind and friendly. She made payment fast and updated me on clothes arrival. Many thanks, it was a lovely transaction. ^^

14. Sywen bought some clothes for me and she was very sweet and kind to work with. I would sell to her again!

15. Sywenn joined my split of Soom Ace&Grey.The communication was good, pay in time. thank you!

16. I bought the Ducan DoD from sywen. I want to express my gratitude! Communication was very pleasant and friendly, letters answered quickly. Sywen very detailed and accurately described the doll, made ​​additional photos at my request. Doll was packed perfectly, which is very important for me!
      Thank you very much! ^___^
      I was very pleased to make a purchase, happy to recommend.

17. Positive! Sywen allowed me to join her split for a Soom Wolf human head. She was great with keeping me updated throughout the long wait from Soom. She was quick with information and went the extra mile with the post office. The head arrived very well packed and in excellent condition! I wouldn't hesitate to join another of her splits!

18. sywen participated in my split order for a FL Lucywen, and was a great participant! Very nice and understanding, communicated well, paid promptly. Thanks for being easy to work with! :) I would definitely do business again.

19. I joined a FL Lucywen split for the sleeping head hosted by Sywen and she was wonderful. Her communication was excellent and she gave me frequent updates on every stage of the order. The head was posted quickly after arrival and arrived packaged very well. Sywen was very helpful, and overall a really lovely person to deal with. I highly recommend her as a split leader and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again in the future. Thank you so much for helping me get the head I really wanted :)

20. *mega positive feedback *

She was so sweet to contact me after a ISO post for the Soom Wolf Knight doll. He was pretty much the very reason I fell in love with this hobby and it's a dream come true for me. Thank you dear!!!
      She updated me on everything, while packing the doll with photos which I found very sweet.
      We had several issues with the courier company and she was so helpful and patient and the doll arrived safely.
      I highly recommend her, a seller with heart. :love:aheartbea