1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sylphide

Jun 17, 2006

1. Got my Miyu, great condition and great communication! Recommended!!!

2. Syphide is great to trade with.

3. Sylphide made a gorgeous skirt and corset set. I bought them from her and they arrived very quickly and the workmanship is wonderful.
      buy or trade with confidence.
      thanks,
      vicki

4. I received my SD and MSD gowns today and they are just wonderful! I sent her the material I wanted to use and she did a fabulous job. take a look:

[​IMG]

thanks so much!!

5. Another kudo for Sylphide. I just got a doll from here and it was an excellent transaction, first class all the way! Thanks, Jacquie! :celebrate

6. Sylphide is made of awsome and win. My transaction with her was one of the best I've had on DoA ever. I look forward to dealing with her in the future!

7. I got my wonderful Yisol, and couldn't be happier!

8. Sylphide "adopted" one of my wigs and was lovely to deal with. Very nice member to talk to. :D

9. I had a great transaction w/Sylphide. I got my clothes fast and she was extremely awesome in communicating with me.

Thanks for a great transaction! Would definitely do business with her again! :)

10. I bought a dress from Sylphide. The dress is beautifully done and simply amazing. I love her job, she's a great seamstress and a very kind person ^^
      Thanks for all!

11. I sold some eyes to Sylphide. Super fast payment and very easy to deal with!

12. I commissioned a medieval dress from Sylphide and she was great to deal with trough the whole process! Shipping was fast and the dress is very beautiful and wellmade :)

13. Sylphide bought a SD wig from me, she sent the money quickly, and is very nice to deal with. Thanks.

14. I commissioned 2 Ren dresses from Sylphide and the overall experience was excellent!! She communicated with me throughout the whole process. Sylphide also included necklaces and belts which totally completed the outfit. Her sewing is amazing. The best part of this transaction was opening the package. It is like purchasing from a high end boutique where they wrapped your clothes in tissue paper and put a bow on it :)

~Lobelia

15. Sylphide is the best seller I've ever dealt with (and all my sellers have been really great). I just got my doll body this morning and she's perfect! She came very carefully packaged with her original box, pillow, and even a tiny purse as a surprise!!!

Thank you so much Sylphide!

16. Sylphide made me a beautiful beige dress and corset.

Thanks!
      Carolyn

17. Sylphide recently purchased my Marianne. She paid promptly, stayed in touch from start to finish, and was warm and wonderful to deal with. Thanks a bunch - and so glad that you are happy with Marianne! :)

:daisy

18. I commissioned a velvet SD-sized gown from Sylphide, and I am so happy!!! She was very sweet to do business with, and the gown is gorgeous! I can't wait to take Iris to the Ren Faire in her lovely new dress. ^_^

19. I asked Sylphide for a commission and the outfit looks beautiful! Sylphide is very friendly and nice to talk with and my outfit looks gorgeous! :D