1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For sylvanus_urban

Apr 4, 2008

1. I figured it would be a good idea to start one of these for myself! I also have 100% positive ebay feedback under the name "spookybridget," and etsy feedback under the name "badhesterprynne". Thanks!

2. I just recently completed a commission for Sylvanus_urban and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Payment was super-speedy. Communications were prompt and friendly. All transactions should go this beautifully!

3. sylvanus_urban recently bought some shoes from my website, paid immediately, and was friendly and courteous about leaving feedback! A pleasure doing business and I look forward to doing business with you again in the future! Thanks! :)

4. i sold a pink wig to sylvanus_urban, she reply my pm very fast and paid immidiately.
      She is very nice and good response, hope we can have trade next time^-^very recommended buyer

5. Sylvanus_urban participated in the recent Leeke order I organized. Super friendly communication, prompt payments; it was totally pleasant. I'd recommend her anytime!

Thank you!

6. Sylvanus_urban bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

7. Bridget bought a Narae from me, and despite some pretty horrendous handling from the Postal Department she was very patient and easy to deal with. Good communication and quick payment.

It was a pleasure to do business with you!

8. Another great transaction with Sylvanus_urban as the buyer.
      A real pleasure to do business with.

9. sylvanus_urban participated in my Iplehouse group order. She was friendly, kept up good communication and the transactions were quick and easy. Thank you so much!

10. sylvanus purchased a re-ment room box from and was always friendly in communication, she paid quickly and notified me when it arrived! ^_^ I'd highly recommend her as a buyer!

11. Sylvanus_urban bought some astrokitty clothing from me and has been awesome throughout the whole transaction. Even took initiative to leave me feedback first and made sure to let me know that her items arrived safely. Thank you very much for the prompt payment and hope you will enjoy them for a long time !! Highly recommended buyer! ^^

12. sylvanus_urban bought some glass eyes from me. She paid fast and let me know when they arrived so that I don't need worry about them.><
      Welcome next time.^^

13. Another great transaction with sylvanus_urban as the buyer. Always a pleasure to deal with.

14. sylvanus_urban bought a lofty pink outfit from me,she paid quickly and let me know when she received it straight away,a lovely buyer and a great transaction thank you :dance

15. sylvanu_urban bought some eyes from me and she was a pleasure to deal with. Quick payment, excellent communication and overall just really nice. I recommend her as a buyer.

16. sylvanus_urban bought two pairs of Ginarolo eyes from me and was fast to pay, good with communication, and just great to deal with! Many thanks! :)

17. Sylvanus_Urban recently took part in my third group order run for Leekeworld and the transaction went wonderfully well! Payments were made quickly and communication was well kept. I definitely recommend her~

:clover Thank you for participating in one of my group orders! :D I hope that your experience was an enjoyable one! :clover

18. Sylvanus_Urban bought a sleeping Unoa faceplate off me recently. She paid promptly and was a pleasure to deal with! Recommended!

19. sylvanus_urban joining my very first leekeworld go, she was very communicative and paid promptly. i would definitely work with her again. ^^

20. OMG! I bought AWSOME Souldoll jeans, & dollmore stockings for my SD Limhwa girl1 I am super satisfied! Best transaction ever! thanks so much:D