1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sylvester

Nov 11, 2018

1. This is the feedback thread for Sylvester
      Feel free to leave your feedback here! ;)

2. I commissioned Sylvester for a face-up and I couldn't be happier with the results. My doll looks exactly as I envisioned and the work done is stunning and professional. Communication was prompt and the process went by smoothly.

I would be happy to commission Sylvester again in the future! Thank you!

3. I commissioned Sylvester for two face-ups. He was wonderful, good communication, and made beautiful faces out of my vague requests!! The work he did is absolutely stunning, my boys look incredible!! Thanks again!!

4. Sylvester did the face-up for my boy, and I'm totally in love with the face-up. I will come to Sylvester again for their face-up skill :)

[​IMG]

5. I commissioned Sylvester for a face-up and was very impressed with how professional and easy the process was! My boy arrived back home yesterday and I'm so in love with him. Absolutely gorgeous! I will be back soon and hope you can paint my other boys too!

Sorry for iPhone photo :sweat

[​IMG]

#5 poisonapple88, Apr 3, 2020
      Last edited: Aug 22, 2020
    6. I commissioned Sylvester for a face-up and I couldn't be happier! He was easy and friendly to work with and of course his work is BEAUTIFUL. I'm so happy my doll finally feels like who she is supposed to be and it couldn't have been possible without Sylvester's beautiful artwork!

7. Commissioned a faceup from Sylvester and I am honestly so dang happy with what he did. He took a sad, confused girl and turned her into exactly what I wanted. Communication was great, time frame was fantastic, and shipping was fast! I will absolutely be commissioning him again in the future. <3

8. I commissioned Sylvester for a face-up on my Switch Gyoha. His work is very beautiful and he did an amazing job on the tattoo I requested! The whole process was pleasant; excellent communication, package was shipped quickly and arrived back safely. My boy looks absolutely gorgeous. Thanks! :)

9. Prompt response and fast turn around, the face up looks beautiful. Thank you!

10. I commissioned Sylvester for 4 faceups on my Soulkid crew and I'm so happy! Great communication, fast work time and very friendly. Can't wait to commission him again for an incoming girl.

11. I purchased a wig from Sylvester. Communication was excellent, shipping was prompt and the wig arrived in great condition, exactly as described. I highly recommend Sylvester as a seller!
      Thank you again for such a pleasant transaction!

12. I commissioned Sylvester again for a face-up on my Switch Somnia boy and one again he did a great job! We hit a snag with Canada returning my package and he graciously offered to cover return shipping the second time around. I have many dolls but the ones Sylvester has painted are my favorites (shh don't tell the other ones :XD:)

[​IMG]

13. I commissioned Sylvester for a face-up and I really happy with the result! His work is beautiful <3

14. Recently commissioned Sylvester for two faceups and have loved the results! He responds to email quickly and is positive and understanding about my requests. Will definitely recommend him to anyone wanting faceups!

15. I commissioned Sylvester for doing a custom faceup on my Nefer Kane Moon doll and I adore the results so much! He is very easy to work with, highly responsive, and does beautiful work! I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for beautiful, professional-level faceups for their dolls!

16. POSITIVE
      I bought a Pygmalion Doll Ha head in Sand Beige with a faceup from Sylvester.
      Communication was quick and they sent out the head fast as well.
      Very nice to deal with and would recommend as a seller.!
      <3

17. POSITIVE

I commissioned Sylvester to faceup my Impldoll Tony and am so thrilled with the results. The commission process was very smooth and easy, I was able to make suggestions and got responses to questions in a timely manner. I was also kept up to date on the process and shipping when the time came. The head arrived safely packed and quickly considering COVID delays. Highly recommend!

18. I was interested in a large Iple body from Sylvester and after a few posts back and forth to iron out the details, I paid for it. The doll body was shipped almost immediately and reached me in just a few days. It was very well packed and in fantastic shape. I couldn't be more pleased with this purchase!
      I would very much recommend anyone to buy from Sylvester and would do so myself again in a heartbeat.:aheartbea
      Thanks again!!

19. I legitimately can't say enough good things about Sylvester.

I commissioned him for a faceup for an OC that is extremely special to me, and somehow, he absolutely nailed it. His color choices and expression were exactly what my vision was, and he shipped very quickly when he was finished! I can't wait to commission him again and I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone considering him.

20. I sold my LLT Ballerino body to Sylvester. The transaction went super smooth, Sylvester paid off very quickly and very nice to talk with. Highly recommend doing business with Sylvester :) :)