1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sylvian

Aug 12, 2008

1. Wonderful and understanding to buy from and work with! With sylvian's help I got myself a Paypal account then transferred money into it which took time. All in all, with all the complications due to my being a first-time user of Paypal, sylvian was so incredibly patient with me!

I would buy from her again! But only once my own incompetence is neutralized.

2. Sylvian bought a school C head from me and the transaction was flawless. Super fast payment and great communication. I highly recommend Sylvian as a buyer. Thanks for a great transaction.

3. I bought a tan vampire miho head from sylvan. Sylvan was polite, extremely nice, and shipped faster than anyone I know! It was a pleasure to deal with her and I would do so again in a flash.

Thanks again for everything!

4. I bought Soom Sabik from Sylvian and he arrived in great time and very well packaged. He was in perfect condition too. Great communication also. I highly recommend Sylvian as a seller.

5. Sylvian commissioned another faceup from me, and again it was a flawless transaction! Easy to work with, quick and friendly communication - payment like last time was very prompt :)
      I said it before and I'm saying it again, I would be happy to do more work for her!
      Thank you sylvian~!

6. sylvian bought eyes from me, quick payment would love to deal with again, thanks~

7. I bought a doll head from Sylvian.

She shipped the doll immediately. Great communication, very polite PMs, perfect packaging, great condition of the item.
      Everything was indeed nice. Thank you very much :D

I highly recommend Sylvian and will never hesitate to deal with again!!

8. Bought an Elfdoll Catsy from Sylvian- wonderful to order from, super helpful, kept me well updated and the postage was fantastic.

The Catsy is absolutely beautiful and inwonderful condition. Absolutely delighted with her!

9. Sylvian bought a Ryoya head in split from me. Great and friendly communication, quick payment, perfect transaction. I highly recommend her!

Thank you so much ^^

10. I took part in Sylvian's Amber split and it was run really smoothly and overall I am thrilled. She answers all her pm's really quickly and is very polite. Fabulous!

11. I alsotook part in Sylvian's amber split and she was super communicative, and did all the math for me, and also shipped real quick once she had recieved the full dolll.

12. Another great transaction with Sylvian! She commissioned another faceup from me and is always a pleasure to work with :)
      Communication & payment were very quick - I would love to hopefully work with her again in the future!

13. I bought a Mini Riz from sylvian and the transaction was just perfect! Nice communication, super fast shipping and the doll in a perfect condition! Thanks!

14. I purchased a LTF Shiwoo cat from Sylvian and the transaction went smooth as silk. She allowed a short layaway which helped me loads, shipped him off in a timely fashion and he arrived safely today. Thanks so much!

15. I purchased a Lu Wen head from sylvian. The head was wrapped carefully and was received quickly as promised. sylvian provided excellent communication and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. Thanks! :)

16. I bought Amber fauna parts from Slyvian and it went well. Although she sent the parts to the address on my paypal rather than the address I asked her to, but she refunded the shipping price, and it was sent to my parents which is not too much of a problem, I just have to wait some more.

17. Sylvian bought a shirt from us. She's a wonderful buyer and we love dealing with her. Thanks again!!c:

18. I bought a Summery head from Sylvian. The head was incredibly well wrapped and in spectacular condition, just as described! Super fast shipping and super polite! Many thanks! <3

19. Just completed a mega trade/sale/split with sylvian and it was awesome. Absolutely excellent communication, fast payment, fast shipping, superb packaging, very friendly and fun to chat with!! Thank you so much, let's do it again sometime;)

20. I bought a elfdoll winky from Sylvian, very nice communication, fast delivery and well packed:) thanks it's a lovely little dollie