1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sylvian

Aug 12, 2008

1. Sylvian bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

2. I bought a doll from Sylvian. She has wonderful communication and helped assuage any concerns I had as far as shipping (since US customs decided to sit on the package for FOREVER because they thought Airsure wasn't important enough 9_9). She was well packed and in lovely condition.

thanks again!

3. I purchased two heads from Sylvian. Quick to answer my questions, SUPER fast to ship, well packaged parcel and heads in perfect condition! Thank you so much ^ ^

4. I bought sylvian's Elfdoll Aurora Doll on layaway. Communication was great throughout the way, she was very nice to deal with.
      Aurora was shipped quickly and extremely well packaged.
      I couldn't be happier with this transaction! Thank you very much! :D

5. Sylvian bought several LTF items this time around. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. Thanks again!

6. Sylvian bought some LTF items from our last update. She's a top notch buyer and we love dealing with her. Thanks again!

7. Thank you,dear Sylvian for the opportunity to meet ToL))
      I've bought this gorgeous gentleman from Sylvian - and even this terrible volcano cloud didn't messed his plans to come to Russia!So, thank you once again for the envolvment,wonderful wrapping and nice communication all this time!
      Natalia

8. Sylvian is a great seller!
      I bought some hooves and yur kitty parts from Sylvian, and the transaction was great! Sylvian was a great communicator, allowed me to take out a layaway, and went to a lot of trouble to send the parts to me, even through she was busy touring!
      A+++!!

9. Bought a t-shirt from Sylvian and couldn't be happier! Great comunication, fast to ship and very friendly to deal with. Can't recommend enough! Thanks! <3

10. i bought soom chrom from sylvian and i cant say anything less than I LOVE THIS GIRL!!:fangirl: she shipped him at tha same day i did the payment and she was checking on him all through the process, the communication was sooo great, fast and very helpful, i recived the doll extra very well packaged, i recommend her as one of the top seller here in DOA and I would definitely buy from sylvian again!:aheartbea

11. I bought a doll from sylvian, extremely well packaged, speedy delivery, prompt reply to messages and an honest and accurate item description.
      An absolutely perfect transaction, thankyou for helping me get one of my dream boys.

12. Just bought a lovely little outfit from Sylvian, it arrived in supersonic time and well packed and perfect, who could ask for more!!
      I recommend Sylvian, 110% to everyone for a perfcet transacation and all round excellent service!!

Thankies ((><))

13. Sylvian sold me a wig and it was a great transaction. Fast responses and shipments, very easy to work with. Thanks!

14. Bought a Tan Chase from her for a friend, and she was wonderful about shipping it to my friend instead of me. Which was soo appreciated. :) Wonderful seller!

15. I bought a mini elf renee from Sylvian, the doll was as described/ pictured and she wrapped the parcel well and let me know when it was posted, another smooth transaction. :D
      thanks

16. Another great transaction with Sylvian as the buyer. Always a pleasure to do business with.

17. I purchased a pair of dollmore pants from Sylvian. She was wonderful to work with, very friendly and communicative, answering all PMs promptly. My package was mailed the next day, and arrived in a timely manner considering the overseas gap. An excellent seller, I would love to do business again!

18. I bought a limited Elfdoll outfit from Sylvian. It was a great transaction: she was friendly, shipped it fast, and it arrived in perfect condition. =^i^= Thank you so much!!!

19. I bought Euclaze head from Sylvian - communications was nice, shipping was fast, great deal - thanks a lot =)

20. Bought a wig from Sylvian, and everything went wonderfully. Great seller!