1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sylvian

Aug 12, 2008

1. I bought a SD17 shirt from Sylvian, and everything went perfectly! Great item, sweet seller, fast shipping...WONDERFUL!!!

2. I bought a LTF faceplate from Sylvian.
      The faceplate arrive in perfect condition, and the package was done very carefully (that's a very important thing for me).
      The communication was very good and Sylvian was always very nice.
      Very recommended.

Thank you Sylvian! :D

3. Bought a GS Galena from Sylvian and the transaction was perfect! Sylvian is a friendly and great seller! I highly recommend her!

4. I bought an Iplehouse SD wig from Sylvian.
      Shipping was really fast, communication very great and the wig is in good condition.
      Thanks so much :)

5. Bought a wig from Sylvian and I'm very pleased with the transaction. Shipping was super fast and all communication prompt and friendly. Thanks a lot for a great transaction, I'm very happy with the wig! :)

6. Sylvian bought a OE Lumi vampire head from me. She was fast in payment and replies. Thank you so much for such an easy going transaction!

7. i bought a wig from sylvian,it arrived quickly and in good condition,many thanks,lovely seller!!!

8. I bought a Soom md Breccia from her.
      We had an allover great communication and she was fast
      in pming. ^o^ The whole transaction went really smooth
      and was excellent. Breccia arrived today safely packaged.
      I highly recommend her and I would definately do such a
      transaction with her again!
      Thank you!

9. Sylvian joined my group order and purchased some shoes. She's friendly and communication was great. Thank you very much~

10. I bought Musedoll petite shoes from sylvian. She is a joy to work with. I received excellent communication and my package arrived very quickly.

11. I've bought a doll from Sylvian and I'm absolutely happy with everything.
      Sylvian is a wonderful seller and I can only recommend her to everyone.
      Communication was always pleasant and fast, she let me know once the money arrived and shipped off my doll very well packaged and fast.

Thanks a lot! :D

12. Sylvian sold me the most adorable Soom bi-weekly outfit. I love it so much!!! The transaction was wonderful. Friendly and prompt replies. Shipping was on time. Would buy from again :)

Thank you for selling me this most amazing outfit dear! :truffle

13. I bought a pair of YoSD-boots from Sylvian - perfect transaction, pms were answered quick and friendly, and the boots were sent very fast and packed well. Thank you so much!!

14. Bought a wig from Sylvian and it was close to getting mis-shipped (was a little thread read confusion on my part) but other than that the transaction was smooth. I am really happy she got my PM on time right before she shipped, and she repackaged the right wig. Communication could've been better though- there were not immediate but they were always replied. I would do business again with Sylvian. :)

15. Good feedback for Sylvian! I bought a pair of SSDF shoes from her, and they came in perfect condition and very nicely packaged. Great communication too. Thank you for a great transaction! :D

16. Bought a wig from Sylvian. Shipping was beyond quick! Again I would totally recommend her as a seller!

17. I bought a wig from Sylvian and everything went perfectly. It actually got here much faster than I expected, and I'm really pleased with it! :D

18. Just bought a wig and outfit from Sylvian, they arrived at super sonic speed she is a delight to deal with and I would gladly do so again anytime!! I recommend Sylvian, 110% to everyone!!

Hugest thankies ((><))

19. I bought a JPop Wig from Sylvian.
      The transaction was perfect and it was shipped straight away :D
      Thank you so much :chocoberry

20. I bought a PlanetDoll mini Roseanne head from Sylvian: the communication was really fast and easy, she shipped it straight away and it arrived in perfect state.
      Thanks again for the great transaction and lovely head!