1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sylvian

Aug 12, 2008

1. I bought all the fantasy parts for a SOOM Glati/Glot from Sylvian and I couldn't be happier! Communication was friendly, shipping was super quick, and the items arrived safely packed and in perfect as-new condition. Sylvian is an awesome seller and I'd definitely recommend her! :)

Thank you so much, Sylvian! :D

2. Excellent transaction with Sylvian from whom I purchased a wig. Shipping was good and commmunication was great. A perfect seller. Thank you!

3. I purahsed a Bambicrony light cyan Keira from Sylvian. She arrived in great condition and for a good price. Thank you :aheartbea

4. I bought a doll from Sylvian; she agreed a layaway plan and was very friendly during all the transaction!
      The doll is amazing, as described! I highy recommand her as a perfect seller! Thanks!! ;)

5. I bought a Ritsuka head from Sylvian. Fast transaction and great communication. He arrived safely and packaged with great care. I recommend Sylvian as a fantastic seller!!

Thanks again!

6. I purchased a little Soom Afi from Sylvian ... he arrived in perfect conditions wonderfully and safely packed ... Sylvian is a really lovely and honest person ... I would definitely do business with her again ... Thank so much :)

7. Sylvian bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with!

8. Bought an Iplehouse SD wig from her. Very good price with shipping *included* and well wrapped.

Many thanks :)

9. I've bought a Spiritdoll body from Sylvian and I'm happy to say that everything was great. She agreed to my layaway plan and answered all my PMs quickly and politely. The body was shipped right after receiving my last payment, it was excellently packed. Sylvian is a great seller, nice to deal with her.

10. Bought a Heliot horn, and shipping on SYLVIAN'S end was perfect! The postal system in between rather took the slow boat though. Two months from the day it was stamped as shipped, it arrived here!
      In perfect shape, I must add. :)
      SO! Shipping was fine, and communication was fine! I would not hesitate one minute to deal with Sylvian again!

11. I bought a DOD wig and pair of Soom eyes from Sylvian. Everything about the transaction was great. Replies to pms and shipping were fast and everything about the transaction was perfectly organised. Thank you.

12. Sylvian bought a Sadol jacket from me - a very smooth transaction with wonderful communication and prompt payment.
      Thank you so much!

13. I had bought a SDF Body to Sylvian,
      the body was damage during shipping maybe because she send it very quickly.
      But she was very open to solve it and we finally have found a way to a happy ending to this trouble.
      I recommend her as a seller.

14. I purchased a Leeke Wig from Sylvian and everything went perfectly. ^^ There was fast communication and she mailed off the wig a day after I had paid. When I received the package, the wig was in excellent condition and wrapped neatly in bubble wrap along with all the wig protecting necessities.

Would definitely do business with Sylvian again as they are a wonderful seller!

15. I recently bought an Elfdoll Barbara from Sylvian and can confirm she is a wonderful seller! Great communication, very friendly, and I couldn't be happier with how the transaction went.
      Thanks again!

16. I bought MNF Leah from Sylvian and it was a pleasure from start to finish. Friendly pms and very prompt delivery. I am thrilled with this transaction. Thanx :)

17. I bought two 6-7 wigs from Sylvian. They were both in beautiful condition and were sent promptly and very well packaged. Her communication was great too.

18. I purchased an sd hoody from Sylvian. Communication was good, swift and friendly and the item arrived nice and fast :P Thumbs up!

19. I bought a doll lati from Sylvian, a very well transaction, no problem! I am very happy, thank you very much.

20. Completely forgot to say! but! I bought a wig from Sylvian and she sent it when asked and it arrived perfectly wrapped! Thank you!!!