1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sylvier

Jan 5, 2008

1. Please if I have bought from you, sold something to you, or have done a commission... leave feedback for others to see!:aheartbea

2. I had a transaction with Sylvier - everything went very good :)
      She is very reliable and honest person :)

3. I had transaction with Sylvier (sold her pair of eyes + MSD shirt) and I must say she's really great to deal with ^___^

Highly recomended !!!

4. Another great transaction with Sylvier :)
      I sold her a bjd head and transaction was excellent - fast payment, great communication :)

5. Sylver has bought few things form me lately, it was very smooth transaction.
      Highly recommended! :) Thank you

6. Bought a Juri head from Sylver and I'm very happy with the transaction. Fast response, head was sent immediatelly (even when I said there's no need to hurry :D), packed very safely. Thank you!

7. Bought Rheia head - great communication and transaction was just perfect :D
      Highly recomended :)

8. I bought wig and eyes from Sylvier. Once again - highly recomended :)

9. Super gorgeous wig! Thanks so much! Highly recommended!!!

10. I bought a dress from Sylvier and it was perfect, she shipped the outfit very fastly,
      The communication was perfect with her.
      :)

11. I bought a Panda Jumper from Sylvier, it was shipped promptly and arrived in great condition!!!! THANX!

12. just completed a very pleasant transaction with Sylvier. she was friendly and communicative and the metallic eyes i bought from her are terrific--just as she described. thank you so much!!!

13. I bought an MSD shirt from sylvier. She was very nice to deal with and very fast to ship the shirt. A perfect transaction!

Dustbunnie

14. I had a very pleasant transaction with sylvier, thank you^^

15. Bought some Dollmore MSD boots from sylvier!

- Fit perfect.
      - Superfast delivery
      - Excellent item!

16. I bought a pair of MSD horns from Sylvier. The communication was great and the item was packaged very well! A great seller!!!

17. I bought a doll outfit from Sylvier, it arrived well packaged, it was as pictured and very lovely, communication was good, overall a perfect transaction, thank you Sylvier!

18. I bought a pair of white Camellia Dynasty cat ears from Sylvier. They came in wonderful condition and were very securely packaged.