1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sylvin

Dec 8, 2007

1. If anyone has had any transactions with me, please leave feedback here.

Thanks!

2. Sylvin purchased an item from me - communication was great & payment was quick. Would love to sell to again. :)

Thanks again! ^_^

3. Had a great transaction with Sylvin, wonderful communication and very pleasant to deal with

4. Had a great transaction with Sylvin, she bought my Batchix hound shirt, and had great communication and paid quickly! thanks again!

5. Bought a wig from Kris, was shipped fast and in great condition, thanks!

6. Sylvin commisioned me for a hoodie, she paid quickly and was great in communication (and still is :D, I love to chat with her ^^) I highly reccomend her as a partner in business and as a friend ^^ Thanks
      Pauline

7. Sylvin was very nice and convenient to work with. I bought some Ajumapama Hot Pink SD Boots from her and she held them for me nicely for a week so I could purchase later. :) After payments were made she was very nice and fast to ship out, got here in only a few days, wonderful condition. Thank you dear <3.

-Sugar

8. I sold some Dollheart shoes to sylvin and the transaction was fast and smooth. She was kind and kept up great communication the entire time. Thanks so much!

9. I purchased an Elfdoll female body from Sylvin and and everything went perfectly. She was so understanding and a joy to deal with. Definitely would do business with her again.

10. Sylvin sold me a beautiful SD-sized dress for a great price, and it arrived promptly and in wonderful condition. She was also very sweet to deal with. :)

I'm VERY happy with our transaction, I'd definitely do business with her again!

11. Paid fast, great communication and very friendly buyer! ^__^ Thanks for making it easy! :aheartbea

12. A very sincere buyer with prompt payment. Would love to deal with her again!

13. Sylvin purchased a dress and some shoes from me. She was pleasant, courteous, and prompt in communication and payment. :D
      I highly recommend her as a buyer! :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

14. Sold a pair of white capris to Sylvin... lovely to deal with, paid promptly, and was very understanding of Michigan's VERY BAD weather!!!!

Thank you so much!

15. Sold a pair of black MSD sized boots to Sylvin.
      Quick payment, and great communication.

Thanks so much!

16. I sold some items to her and she is a total wonderful buyer. Very fast with payment, good communication and wonderful to deal with! Thank you! :D

17. I bought a doll from her, and she was wonderful to work with! Always very positive with very good response time for communication and for sending the doll. I love the doll! She's a keeper. Thanks Kris! You made the experience quite fun. :-)

18. Sylvin sent me an SD sized top and it arrived very quickly. Great care was also taken in the packaging. I would buy from her again. She was also very positive and kept up great communication. Thank you!

19. Sylvin bought a pair of sneakers from me... a smooth deal we had and I am so happy with it. Fast payment and very friendly too. ^_^

For sure recommended her to everyone...^_^

20. I bought a pair of surf shorts from Sylvin. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with. I would definately recommend her as a seller. :3