1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Symi.

Mar 24, 2010

1. ~Feedback For Symi~

Please leave feedback about any transactions with me here!

Thank you so much;)

2. I purchased a beautiful dress and blazer from Symi for a great price. She shipped out the set quickly and it arrived just as advertised. It fits and looks great on my Elfdoll girl. Symi is a highly recommended seller!

3. I purchased two wonderful outfits from Symi. The work on them is absolutely beautiful and both fit my SD girls extremely well. I would recommend Symi as a superb seller as well. She kept in touch and packed carefully, sent the package immediately. Will definitely be back for more! :)

4. Symi is an amazing seamstress with amazing prices for the high quality of her work. I am so happy with my purchase and so is my resin girl Kirya! Amazing work!

5. So good I came back for another dress. My half elf loves her dress!
      Thank you! GReat seamstress is Symi!

6. Another fabulous outfit from Symi - workmanship is extremely professional and the service was fast, friendly, and professional as well - thanks SO much - my girls are going to be VERY happy!

7. :D I am now the very proud owner of 3 of the most beautiful, exquisite wedding dresses that I purchased from Symi. Found them on E-Bay but had to sing her praises here! Can't wait for the rest of my order to arrive!

8. I ordered a dress and a pair of shorts from Symi. They arrived within just a few days and I am really impressed by the quality! The shorts, especially, fit like a glove. I would not hesitate to order more clothes from Symi and I hope to do just that in the future.

9. I have bought a jacket from her and got it really soon! It is beautifully made and fits my dolls perfectly! I recommend her to everyone!

10. Three orders and every single item was totally fantastic with super fast shipping! We will be buying from her again and again!!

11. I just received several more beautiful pieces from Symi and could not be happier! The workmanship, as always, is precise and impeccably done, and the service (as always before) was extremely quick and friendly. Thanks so much!

12. At this point my girls and I are regular customers. :) Everything we've purchased has benn wonderfull! Can't sing her praises enough and super fast shipping!

13. Totally flawless, beautiful work and fab creativity!!! Can't put into words how terrific the outfits arei. She shipped right away and the clothes were with me in just a couple of days. I highly recommend her!!! :)

14. Another flawless and very happy transaction with Symi. The dresses and skirt set for SD that I purchased are wonderful and so very well made. Shipping was immediate, as always, items were carefully packaged, and I am extremely appreciative of this seller's wonderful service. Thanks again - so very much!

15. Yes, I know I just left feedback but I made yet another order! As always, Symi followed through with very quick service and just the loveliest SD and MSD garments. Her workmanship is top-notch and the clothing fits beautifully. I can't possibly say enough nice things about this seller.

Thanks so much - again!

16. Symi's dresses are SO lovely! I'll always be back whenever one of my girls needs evening attire. Symi ships immediately, btw. Highly recommend!!! Thanks!!!

17. Hello,
      It was a pleasure buying clothes from you the coat was beautiful and well made as well as the pants for my SD bjd !!! Excellent quality clothes !!

18. Hello Again,
      Another great transaction from a great seller!All items were perfect and shipping was lighting fast!Best Wishes!

19. I recently sold some PukiFee shoes to Symi. She was fabulous to work with, communicated well, and paid promptly. Wholeheartedly recommend, and would most definitely work with again. Thanks much!

20. Symi purchased a PKF Zio from me, she was quick to pay and amazing to work with. Thank you again, for giving Zio an new home. :)