1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for syndal_lynn

Jul 13, 2006

1. I bought Volks School A from Syndal_Lynn and I feel like I am the happiest person in the world because of it :). Syndal_Lynn, thank you so much!!!!! I'm very glad that it was yours School A, not somebody else's. The transaction was perfect. I would recommend her to anyone.

2. I bought a normal skin male EID body from Syndal_Lynn and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. Communication was fabulous, the body was wrapped beautifully, it was shipped quickly and arrived in wonderful condition. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. :-)

3. I participated in a split with syndal_lynn. She was great to work with and always kept me updated. The items arrived in quickly and in perfect condition. I would definitely do another split with her.

4. I joined the split with Syndal. She was super friendly and prompt in response! Always kept me updated about the process. The package arrived to me promptly and very well packed! Everything is perfect!! I would really love to join her in another split in the future! Thank you! :)

5. I bought a Soom Amphibel from Syndal. Communication was quick and thorough, shipping was sent promptly and packaged well. I love her and definitely recommend her as a seller!

6. I bought a Volks SDGr girl body from Syndal_lynn. She packed it up super-securely and shipped it right away. PMs were answered quickly and in a friendly manner. It was an all-around perfect transaction. Highly recommend.
      Thanks again,
      -Am

7. Bought Migidoll Miho head from Syndal_Lynn and everything was perfect.

8. Good transaction with Syndal_Lynn ^_^! She bought my Fairyland Feeple65 Siean mod :aheartbea! Payment fast and perfect and friendly communication:)! Thank you so much ^_^!

9. Positive Transaction

I bought a Dream of Doll Lahoo from Syndal_Lynn. Communication was very fast and friendly, and Syndal_Lynn was extremely helpful in taking extra pictures and being very honest about if the hybrid I had planned would work. When some damage not previously noticed was discovered during taking pictures, Syndal_Lynn dropped the price to compensate, without me even asking. The doll was shipped on schedule and arrived very safely packed and exactly as described. Wonderful transaction and I would happily buy from this seller again! Thanks!

10. I bought a FPLora head from Syn, she was very comunicative and kind.She accepted my layaway, she was patient and also accepted to do a partial trade. When my part arrived she let me know. The head was as described, she was fast at shipping and it was very wel packed. Definitely a pleasent transaction I rally recommend her!!

11. I bought a Feeple65 from Syn and she was an absolute pleasure to work with. She answered any questions I had quickly (and with detailed photos), accepted my layaway no problem, was quick to ship once payment was complete and her packing job was wonderful. She had the box secured inside a bigger one and all the breakable pieces separated and wrapped securely. She was fantastic to work with and I would definitely buy from her again. Highly recommended!!! :D

12. Syndal_lynn and I traded dolls. She was very fast with all communication between us, told me to delay shipping until she had him ready, and the doll arrived to me in record time, packed well. I am extremely happy with my trade and would recommend her to anyone! Thank you so much for an excellent transaction! <3

13. Not that Syndal needs any more positive feedback, but add me to the long list of very satisfied customers anyway. I am very pleased with the items I purchased from Syndal. Great communication throughout. Patient, helpful, accommodating and quick to respond to questions and provide additional photos. Prompt shipping and delivery. Items were well packed and received as described / shown. A credit to the DoA community and someone I would not hesitate to do business with again in the future.

:thumbup

14. I answered Syndal's WTB ad for a SD16 ns body she was looking for. Syndal made everything easy with constant wonderful communication. I highly recommend her for any of your dolly needs. Thank you sweetie; you are the best!

15. Syndal_Lynn bought my dollshe venitu from me. Everything was perfect paid the layaway off super fast, kept great communication the whole time. Let me know as soon as the doll arrived. I hope that you enjoy your new boy. Thank you again so much.

16. Thank you!! My newest addition to the Clan was wonderful!! Fabulous deal & a pleasure to meet you in person!!

17. I sold syndal_lynn a Volks SD16 girl outfit. Excellent transaction! All communication was very fast and friendly. Payment was sent immediately. I wouldn't hesitate to sell to again and would recommend as a buyer. Thanks very much for a perfect transaction! :thumbup

18. Sold a Volks F-40 to Syndal_lynn, communication was great and payment was fast, great buyer. <3

19. I sold a pair of purple jeans for sd13 to Syndal_lynn. I got paid quickly, and had a friendly communication. Thank you for an easy and smooth transaction. I’d totally do business with Syndal_lynn again. Thank you. :) :love

20. I bought a Soom Chrom head from syndal_lynn, and everything was perfect. Great communication. She was such a sweet person to deal with. The head was well packaged and shipped promptly. I would definitely recommend her.
      Thank you for a flawless transaction !