Feedback for SynnfullKaydee

Oct 5, 2018

1. I just sold SynnfullKaydee a dream of doll DoT rescue body and they were a joy to deal with start to finish! All communication was polite and prompt and I was informed when the body arrived safely!

I would love to do business with SynnfullKaydee again any day!

2. Positive Transaction

I sold a Dream of Doll hand to SynnfullKaydee in a very pleasant transaction. Communication was fast and friendly, payment was immediate and I was updated when it arrived. Great buyer!

3. SynnfullKaydee bought some shoes from me and she was wonderful to deal with throughout the transaction. I would be delighted to do business with her again.

4. SynnfullKaydee is an absolute gem to deal with. They purchased a sleeping Cho head from me and the entire experience was great. Wonderful communication, paid promptly, and let me know when everything safely arrived.

Would reccomend~ thank you for being awesome!

5. SynnfullKaydee was a member of my recent Christmas At Hogwarts Swap and they were an excellent swap member! I would gladly welcome SynnfullKaydee into any of my future swaps and highly recommend them to any other swap host. :)

6. SynnfullKaydee bought an AOD male body from me. What a wonderful buyer, payment was quick, communication was great, very polite and kind. I would definitely do business again. Thanks a lot for an A+ transaction. <3