1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for syntheticality

Mar 25, 2012

1. Come at me bro! :chocoheart

2. syntheticality bought a pair of eye and a shirt from me
      Overall, the transaction went very smooth!
      Communication was prompt,
      Payment was made within minutes after invoice was sent out,
      Then once the package arrived, I was informed!:)
      I definitely would want to trade with
      syntheticality again!

:sumomo:
      <&#10047;> <&#10047;> <&#10047;>
      Thank you for your purchase! ^-^

3. I sold an outfit set to syntheticality, payment&communication was promt and they let me know when it had arrived. Was a good transaction!

4. Syntheticality bought a Resinsoul Bei from me. Everything went well and they let me know once the doll arrived. Thanks a lot :)

5. Positive Feedback!

I sold some MSD clothing to Syntheticality. Communication was excellent, payment was fast and I was notified when the package arrived. Thanks so much for a great transaction!

6. Syntheticality bought an off the shoulder tee from me, payment was fast, communication was friendly, couldnt ask for more a lovely buyer!

7. Syntheticality bought some SD clothing from me.
      All went smooth and perfect!
      Hope to deal with
      Syntheticality again! ^^

8. syntheticality purchased two "Mystery Boxes" (random doll prop packages) from my sales thread. Communication was excellent and the transaction went very smoothly! Thank you for such an easy and pleasant transaction! A+

9. I bought a Bobobie Pixiu and a Sugarble Helena from syntheticality. Both dolls were super well wrapped, clean, exactly as described and super cute! Plus, they both had custom face ups and body blush made by syntheticality, which I think are amazing!!!! They were sent out as soon as I finished paying for them and arrived fast and safely ^^ Great communication, very friendly!!!! I would buy from syntheticality any time!!!! Thanks for the great transactions and the wonderful dolls =D

10. I bought a wig and a pair of eyes of Synthetically. Great communication and postage super fast.
      I love them.
      Thank you

11. Syntheticality bought another few tops from me. Great to deal with, smooth and prompt payment, I'd recommend to any one as a fantastic buyer!
      Thanks again!

12. Synthetically bought from me, payment was quick communication was good, payment was quick, well basically everything went really well!
      thanks!

13. syntheticality purchased a pair of SD pajamas from me. Everything went smoothly, would gladly deal with again. Thank you &#9829;

14. bought a lovely dress from syntheticality & he threw in a lovely PM chat for free (: thanks damian! ffion loves her dress <3

15. Syntheticality bought some hair clips from me and was fabulous to work with. Communication was quick & friendly, payment was speedy & I got a PM when they arrived. Thanks! :)

16. I bought some yosd items from syntheticality and it was a great transaction - good communication, fast shipping. Definitely recommend as a seller! Thanks again!

17. syntheticality ordered a custom fur wig from me and was delightful to work with! Great at communicating the details of her custom design (even sent an awesome pic!), as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wig arrived safely. I'd be happy to work with syntheticality again, anytime!

Thanks again for a great transaction! ^_^

18. Sold a wig to Synthetically, paid very promptly and was a wonderful buyer! :)

19. Synthetically bought a pair of SD shoes from. He was a fantastic buyer! Great, friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the item arrived. Highly recommended buyer, would definitely sell to again :) Thanks so much!

20. Synthetically bought a pair of jointed hands from me. He was super friendly, had prompt communication, and let me know when the hands arrived. Thanks so much for an excellent transaction! :)