1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Syrill

Sep 15, 2011

1. If we've had a transaction, please leave your comments!

Thank you so much! :D

2. I recently sold a wig to Syrill. Awesome transaction! Payment was prompt and communication was always fast and friendly. I would love to sell to Syrill again in the future. Thanks much! :)

3. I sold some dollmore shoes to her, she was very nice, and very quick to answer PMs. I would certainly sell to her again. :)

4. Syrill bought my Doll-love Ke on a short layaway. She was very quick to pay and let me know in advance when the money would be coming in. I couldn't fault her as a buyer.

But upon shipping, the worst happened - I accidentally mixed up her and another person's parcel and hers was sent to The Netherlands. She was so wonderful and understanding about it and very patient whilst hers was retrieved and shipped to her.

I couldn't have asked for a more understanding, patient, friendly and honest person - it has been a pleasure (though sadly not a smooth transaction!).

5. Syrill bought a Dollzone Hid fullset from me for her Mother. Communication was wonderful and she was a joy to do business with. I would highly recommend her as a buyer anytime! :D

6. Syrill commissioned an outfit from me and was wonderful to deal with. Everything went smoothly and the communication was great! I highly recommend her to everyone :)

7. Syrill participated in a group order I ran. She was great with communication, paid on time, and let me know when the package arrived. Lovely to work with.

8. Sold a customised handmade furwig to Syrill. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

9. Syrill bought from me a dress which I have customized to fit her doll. She patiently waited for me trying it on my SG and paid fast when she was decided to buy it =) She is very friendly person, a dream to work with ^_^ I will definitely deal with her again if I have an opportunity!

Thank you Syrill <3

10. Syrill bought a dress for my workshop ^^ Thank you
      Communication very well and clearly
      A friendly buyer

Thanks again ^^
      Nalisinko Workshop

11. Syrill bought a Mizuki head from me and was most wonderful to deal with during the entire transaction~! Great communication and super fast payment too! I'd certainly be glad to recommend her~ :chocoberry

12. Bought some galena talons from syrill great transaction all around and one of best packaging jobs i have ever recieved! In addtion she upgraded the box size at her expensise to make sure they arrived safely! Would deal with agian thanks so much!

13. Syrill ordered a surprise commission from me, for her super gem girl. It has been a challenge in a way, but that's really what i enjoy the most. It has been a pleasure to make the outfit and she has always been very nice. She sent me a message when she got the outfit and always answered quickly and with details to the messages. THank you very much, hope to deal with you again ^_^

14. Syrill bought a Shushu head from me and she was wonderful to sell to. The transaction went flawless and she was great to communicate with. I highly recommend her!

Thank you Syrill! ^^

15. I just sold a Soom doll on layaway to Syrill. A perfect transaction. Great communication, prompt payments, a wonderful person to deal with.

Thank you very much!

16. Syrill bought a MNF shushu from me. She had it on a short layaway and worked with me through it, let me know when she would be able to pay and she did. Let me know when the packaged arrived and everything. Great buyer!

17. Syrill purchased some MSD clothes from me and the transaction was perfect!!! She is a very friendly person, the payment came in promptly, communication was great!!! An excellent buyer, highly recommended!!!

18. Syrill bought a wig from me. Her communication was excellent and paid promptly :) I highly recommend her <3

19. Syrill was a participant in my fourteenth Fairyland group order and everything was simply swell. :) Invoices were responded to quickly and communication from their end left me with nothing at all to be desired. I am quite pleased with the ease of our transaction and would be open to dealing with them again if given the chance to. A lovely participant~

Thankies!! &#9829;

20. Syrill participated in my Tremo split! She was courteous and pleasant to deal with, paid all of her payments promptly, and always replied to my messages quickly. She was also very understanding when some unexpected problems at work required me to put in a ton of extra hours, and I was unable to get to the post office to ship her parts until four days after she sent her shipping payment. She let me know when they parts arrived safely, and I'm happy to have done business with her. I would certainly do so again!