1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for syrinxfox

Jun 22, 2006

1. Recieved Pliver!! thank you!! Fast shipping and great seller! A+

2. Fast payment on a pair of underwear and kept in good contact thru the buying discussion.

3. syrinxfox is a fantastic seller and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Her communication is wonderful: she responded quickly to PMs, kept me updated, let me know when everything was going to be mailed out, and provided all the tracking info. Couldn't ask for anything more from a seller!

On top of all that, her wings are utterly stunning! To echo rattimoth and Nezumitoo, they are worth every single penny and then some. :)

4. Bought an outfit from the fantastic syrinfox which came very quickly and in wonderful condition! I highly recommend her!

5. thank you for the pliver! ;3 would gladly do business with again~

6. items: pliver
      (sorry i cant remember the purchace and shipping date)

very quick responses to pms and although the pliver arrived late, (through no fault of synixfox, (curse you snail mail!!!!)) she was happy to send another if it did not arrive by a certain date.

the product was very good quality and i would purchace from again if ever i need to suede another doll!

thank you!!!

Sam

7. I purchased Pliver from syrinxfox and had a super pleasant transaction. Thanks again! :D

8. I received my pliver today. I was surprised at how quickly it was sent, but definitely happy for it. I'll definitely buy from syrinxfox again as my doll family increases as communication was fast and the seller lovely to deal with.

9. Syrinxfox was kind enough (or should that be brave enough?) to take on my commission for Sephiroth's black One Wing as a special project. And I can't possibly ever truly express how wonderful the whole process was and the professional quality of the final product. I couldn't be happier with it or with Syrinxfox.

10. Just received my wings from Syrinfox. They are stunning.

See 'em here.

11. Syrinxfox bought an item from me, paid very quickly and was very friendly! Thanks!:thumbup

12. Commissioned a pair of wings from her, TOTALLY AWESOME.

[​IMG]

A BAJILLION times better in real life. She totally kept me up to date, frequent communication, an absolute dream to deal with! :D

13. I just received my MSD wings and they are stunning! Great communication throughout the whole process!
      Thanks again! :D

14. Participated in my Dollmore group order, and was quick at paying and communicating. Thanks.

15. Syrinfox sold me a DIM Achernar head, and was a dream to deal with. She set up a great layaway plan for me, even though I was able to pay before taking advantage of it. She shipped exactly when she said she would, which was incredibly fast, and packaged the head incredibly well.

16. I commissioned wings from Syrinxfox and she was just awesome to deal with. She kept me up to date frequently and was fast to get a hold of. When they were shipped, my wings came to me quickly and they were wrapped professionally. My wings are just perfect! They're absolutely beautiful; I can't love them more than I do!

So yes, she's an excellent seller. I'd definitely buy from her again. ^_^

17. Syrin is an awesome artist. She gave me frequent progress photos and genuinely wanted feedback so she could make me as happy as possible. If all sellers cared this much about their customers, the world would be a better place. And you're not going to get a nicer pair of wings anywhere else!

18. I bought some pliver from syrinfox last year (sorry for such late feedback). She is a pleasure to do business with :D

Many thanks :daisy

19. Sorry it took so long, but I've bought some very nice pilvers from syrinxfox. Fast PM replies, Friendly, and very trust worthy:D

Thank you:whee:

20. just received a wonderful pair of wings from syrinxfox.. and they are absolutely beautiful:D perfect communication and amazingly sweet artist, thank you so much emily<3