1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for syrinxfox

Jun 22, 2006

1. Bought a shorts/tee shirt set from her. Everything went perfect and shipped quick. :)

2. Bought a modded wig from her.
      Communication was great and really fast!!
      Shipment was quick, and it was really well packed
      the wig's condition couldn't be better! I feel like I've just got it out of a store!
      Thumbs up!

3. I traded a Beryl head with Syrinxfox for a pair of large wings.She was very patient with me (I felt like I was bugging her too much at times even,oops ><) and communication was excellent.

Due to unfortunate circumstances and a third party being involved,the head got lost in transit and she still remained patient and calm.And despite all the trouble towards her part,she offered to make full black wings for my girl. *_*

The wings are even more gorgeous IRL! :aheartbea Words cannot describe how happy I am with them - even if I had to wait a year,they would've been well worth the wait.

I could rant on and on but yeah. :sweat Syrinxfox is awesome and I definitely won't hesitate dealing with her again in the future! :fangirl:

4. I purchased a pair of green eyes from syrinxfox and had a very pleasant transaction. A highly rated seller!

~AK

5. I bought a DZ fox from syrinfox. Very professional and a wonderful transaction.

6. I bought peroth head from syrinxfox.

Thanks so much for the quick PMs reply, fast shipping and perfect packaging. It took only three days after purchase confirmed. syrinxfox is one of the best sellers I've ever met!

:)

7. Excellent experience!

I commissioned a pair of wings. She worked with me patiently until I was sure what I wanted and that she could do it. She kept in great contact during the long term project with updates and photos along the way, was receptive to changes and requests, and shipped them out just as soon as they were done. I couldn't ask for better service and the wings are perfect.

If I ever get the chance I'd buy from her again.

8. Sold a wig to syrinxfox~ Communication was great and payment was made promptly :aheartbea Thanks again!

9. Syrinxfox bought a Heliot head from me and paid very promptly and kept good communication. Excellent transaction!

10. Syrinxfox participated in my sixth Luts group order and I am pleased to say that our transaction was a great one. Prompt payments and great communication, they were a pleasure to deal with and I wouldn't think twice about dealing with them again in the future.

:clover Thank you for participating in one of my group orders! :clover

11. bought a Bambicrony Gun from Syrinxfox. Wonderful communication and very professional. Thank you ^^

12. I purchased several prop items (wooden dressers, chimes & paper lanterns) from syrinxfox. PM's were prompt and friendly, communication was very good and shipping was lightening fast. Items arrived in perfect order and I'm very well pleased with the transaction. Will gladly do business with her again!

13. I bought tiny-sized pants from syrinxfox. She shipped very quickly and the communication was excellent. She was very friendly and contacted me with a problem with the shipping to let me know that they'd arrive later than expected. The pants arrived in mint condition and I couldn't be happier with them. ^^

14. Did a partial trade for my Cuprit and Syrinxfox's gumdrop eyes. Paid promptly, shipped my eyes super fast and they are perfect! Just an overall flawless transaction. Thanks again! :)

15. I bought an unicorn headress from Syrinxfox.

Everything was nice, contact easy, very quick to answer and the shipping (intational) quick and safe
      The unicorn was as described

My doll and me are very happy:)

16. I bought a dollheart cat hat to Syrinfox.

Good communication, fast sending, great item, lower shipping cost...

All was absolutely perfect !
      Thank you !

17. Syrinxfox participated in a Luts Group Order that I organized. Everything went super smoothly with the whole thing! Thanks for making this very fast order great.

18. [SIZE="-10"]I had the pleasure of dealing with Syrinxfox again, in my seventh Leekeworld group order and everything went wonderfully. I'd deal with her again without hesitation~

:bcake:pcake Thankies! :pcake:bcake
      [/SIZE]

19. syrinxfox was in two of my Soom splits and was a pleasure to work with :) I would gladly work with her again :)

Thank you so very much <3

20. Sold a dress to her, very polite and prompt communication, I enjoyed the transaction. Thanks!