1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for syrinxfox

Jun 22, 2006

1. I joined a split with syrinxfox and she was a pleasure to deal with, very friendly and kept me up to date through out the wait from Soom. Would love to do business with again.
      Thanks again!!

2. Syrinxfox was a participant in my second Soom group order and our transaction was a pleasant one. Communication left nothing to be desired and payments were made promptly. I would gladly welcome the chance to do business with them again~

:bcake:pcake Thank you! :pcake:bcake

3. Was recently in a split with Syrinxfox for Soom Sphaler. Wonderful to work with and very communicative. I'll be very happy to conduct business with her again in the future. Highly recommended.

4. Syrinxfox bought a pair of soom's hands from me. Prompt payment and great communication. She was very friendly and understanding. Thank you for a good transaction. :)

5. I joined a Soom split organized by syrinxfox and everything went as smoothly as I could have hoped. The parts were packaged really well and were sent out quickly once they arrived. I would definitely join future splits with her if I have the opportunity. :whitetruffle

6. I was in a Soom Yrie split run by syrinxfox. Everything went really well, great contact, quick emails and prompt shipping once she got the doll. I would join another split in a moment! :) Thanks so much!

7. Great transaction! I bought a body from Syrinfox. and it arrived safely. Great communication :)
      Thanks again!!

8. Syrinxfox bought a MNF Juri head from me. Payment was prompt and they were very pleasant to work with. Thank you!

9. I bought a pair of Soom Curpit hooves from Syrinxfox and she was great to deal with - she shipped them right out & sent me the tracking # and packed them carefully - very much appreciated - thank you!!!!

:) :) :) :)

10. I purchased a CP Woosoo from Syrinfox on layaway, and the transaction went very smoothly - she was great to deal with. Communication was great, with all PMs responded to very quickly and courteously; she was very understanding when layaway took longer than expected due to issues at my end. She's a great seller, and I would have full confidence in her again both as a seller and a buyer. :)

11. I recently purchased and received my SOOM Cuprit Ice Crown from Syrinxfox. She not only kept up great communication the entire time, but also made sure I had the tracking number with out asking for one. The Crown arrived in the exact same condition of the picture she sent to me thanks to her very great packing. I would gratefully deal with her in the Future.

12. syrinxfox bought a pair of eyes off me and everything went smoothly. Thanks!

13. I sold a Wig to Syrinxfox. She was a very fast payer and let me know right away when it arrived. Highly recommended!

14. Easiest transaction ever!

I put up a WTB thread for a Soom Yrie wig, and 3-4 days later, it was at my door! Syrinxfox answered my post about 15 mins. after I put it up, was able to pay her that night, she mailed it the next morning, and then it was here, and perfect!

An absolute pleasure :)

15. I bought a soom doll from syrinxfox. She is such a sweet and wonderful and friendly person! :D She cant be anymore perfect! :D Her communication was great and did I mention that she was super nice and understanding?! Thank you for a great transaction!

16. syrinxfox commissioned me for a faceup and she was so nice to deal with. She was friendly and fast in her responses, everything was perfect!

17. I participated in syrinxfox's Soom Breccia Moon Wish split. She kept us updated and shipped the fox feet out quickly and packaged well upon arrival. It was a great, worry free transaction. Thanks so much! :-)

18. I was one of the members in syrinxfox's Soom Breccia split, and everything went perfectly! She kept me updated throughout the entire process, and she was great to work with. Highly recommended!!!

19. Syrinxfox once again commissioned me for a faceup and everything was perfect! Thank you for a pleasant transaction!

20. I bought a supergem body from syrinxfox and i'm very pleased with all aspects of the sale, the body was sent really quickly and was packaged up very well, it was also in excellent condition. Syrinfox is a recommended seller from my experience and I would buy from them again in the future.
      :)