1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Syryn

Jun 8, 2008

1. Please feel free to leave any feedback for me here.

2. Syryn bought a pair of eyes from me. A lovely buyer: polite, communication was great and she paid promptly, a seller couldn't ask for more :aheartbea. Thank you for a lovely transaction :clover:.
    3. Syryn bought eyes from me and was pleasant and perfect to deal with!
    4. Syryn bought a pair of msd shoes from me, was an absolute pleasure to trade with, paid super fast and lovely, friendly communication. Highly recommend:)
    5. syryn bought a coat, sweat band and wig from me, she was a pleasure to deal with fast payment good communication

also bought a braclet from syryn it is excellent quality and would recomend to everyone
    6. I sold an MSD Kimono to Syryn, she's an absolute dream to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again ^^
    7. I commissioned Syryn to work on a necklace for me and she made it beautifully! Kept me informed after the package was mailed out and very trustworthy!

It was a pleasure to do business with you n__n
    8. Sold some MSD things to Syryn, paid very quickly, communication was lovely, many thanks and hope to trade with you again one day :)
    9. I bought some bracelets from Syryn -- totally adorable -- and great customer service, including friendly communications. Would definitely buy from her again! :)
    10. I brought some bracelets from Syryn :) Very funky and good quality. Would recommend definitely!
    11. i sold a dollzone body and a set outfit to Syryn. she is very kind to communicate, fast payment and everything went smoothly. thank you very much`~~
    12. Syryn bought a bundle of SD & MSD clothes from me. Great communication, fast payment and she let me know as soon as items arrived ~ a perfect transaction thank you! :)
    13. Syryn bought a wig from me and was excellent to deal with: fast communication, fast payment and friendly. She also let me know when the item arrived. Thank you! :)
    14. I sold some dolly wine glasses to Syryn. Payment was lightening fast and communication was great. I have no hesitation in recommending her as a buyer.
    15. Syryn recently touched up the pink blushing on my pet ari dalsoo, Kaden. It was done really fast and really well :) The pink is a nicer, richer pink than the default and suits my girl really well! She even showed my how to put the eyes back into my dollfie, as I haven't changed eyes before.

Here is a photo of the touch up! She touched up all the pink parts of the face up!

She also gave my SD13 boy a pedicure and manicure. She was very gentle with my boy and did a great job!

I would recommend her for face ups and manicure/pedicure :)
    16. Syryn organized the preston meet- my first ever dollmeet and it was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING
      She was super nice and friendly, i lovess her <33

She also offered to restring my new boy and gave him a new face-up FREE OF CHARGE

Had to say that she is the best dollfie-related person i have met so far ^^
    17. Amazing Job on my Boy's Face up, Reyes. Great detail on the lips and outstanding work on smokey eye shading. Brilliant customer service and a warm, gentle and loving approach to all of her customers and her work.

Front shot - hair moved
      Slight side shot
      More images on my DA (^^ )
    18. Re-did my darling boy Itou's face up after he was vandalised for second time after paying for the first times re-done face up to replicate the old one. i wanted a new style and for her to add pink eyeshadow, etc. no full face shots sorry! i took these of him to show just how gorgeous of a job she has done on him.

more images on my DA
    19. Syryn did an amazing face up on each of my new Bory twins <3

Karia's face up <3

Lei's face up <3

She did them based off concept images i drew -

Lei concept - http://sorajhannoa.deviantart.com/art/Lei-Face-Up-Mock-112622966
      Karia concept - http://sorajhannoa.deviantart.com/art/Karia-Face-Up-Mock-112622978

She did an amazing job and I'm really proud of my twins :3

There's tons more photos on my DA!

She was really professional and asked my opinion on them every step of the way. She nailed this one :) I'm really pleased with them and would definitely recommend!
    20. Syryn bought a MSD hat from me, Quick payment and great communication :)