1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SystemRose

Jun 5, 2008

1. I bought a SOOM Ivory from Systemrose, and the transaction was perfect. She was extremely friendly and communicative and responded to PMs very quickly. I would gladly do business with her again, and I love my new doll! Thanks so much!!

2. I sold a wig to SystemRose it was a perfect transaction. I'd love to deal with her again. Thank you so much.

3. SystemRose bought a pair of Tata Paradise cargo pants from me, the transaction was perfect and smooth; payment was shift and communication was great. Excellent buyer.
      Thanks!

4. SystemRose bought my Volks Sch B head on an SD10 girl body through layaway. She is truly a dream buyer! She kept great communication throughout, and payments were prompt. She is just such a wonderful person to deal with. :aheartbea
      Thanks so much!

5. Bought an IH Luna head, hands and feet.

SystemRose shipped amazingly fast, kept me well-informed and gave me a *great* deal on them <3 They were well packaged and arrived in perfect condition.

I couldn't ask for better, thank you so much <3 <3

6. SystemRose purchased blue eyes from me. The payment was fast and transaction was great. SystemRose also let me know when the eyes arrived. Highly recommended buyer, thank you ^_^ !!

7. I sold a pair of eyes to SystemRose. She was a perfect buyer thank you!

8. I bought a Soom Topaz from SystemRose, she was wonderful to deal with, great communication and she arrived in a matter of days. Great experience <3

9. I bought a pair of red sneakers from SystemRoseand they arrived just as expected. They were well
      packaged and the pictures were accurate. She had great communication throughout the transaction and I
      Would buy from her again :D

10. I bought a pair of Mimiwoo SD shoes from SystemRose. She was super helpful - when I asked her for the measurements of the foot she got back to me really quickly. Shipping was super fast. Thank you so much!

11. Communicative and very friendly :) Also very fast with replies and shipping. I highly recommend!

12. I bought some eyes from SystemRose. It was a fabulous transaction and super speedy ship! Thanks so much!

13. I purchased a pair of Dollmore boots from SystemRose. They arrived safely and timely, and look great. Thanks.

14. SystemRose bought a set of Volks SD10 Mika papers from me. Communication was great, she paid super fast, and let me know when they arrived. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

15. I bought a wig from SystemRose, Soom Wig MA031.
      There was a bit of a delay in shipping due to bad weather well out of her control, but SystemRose was in communication with me 100% of the time, and I never had cause to worry. When shipped, the wig arrived quickly and in absolutely perfect condition!
      I HIGHLY recommend SystemRose to anyone who considers working with her! Would totally buy from again, A+++!

16. I bought a SOOM Dia Boy from SystemRose and it was a perfect transaction in every way! Prompt, friendly emails, great packing, fast shipping. I would happily do business with her any time!!

17. I bought a pair of SD Pants from SystemRose and everything went very well! Communication was friendly and she shipped the pants out really fast! Overall a smooth transaction. Thanks so much!

18. I bought a pair of Soom eyes from System Rose - she was fast to reply to PMs and equally fast to mail them out, a flawless transaction, would happily buy from her again!

19. Bought two sd shoes from SystemRose, ^ ^ Shipped quickly and arrived safely. I would recommend to anyone

20. Bought a jacket from this seller. Shipping was fast and commication was super.