1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sze0666

Aug 30, 2007

1. thanks for your feedback ~
    2. she bough reisner's wig from me, fast payment and no hassle at all. thank you!
    3. sze0666 bought Mark's default wig from me :D she's a very great person to do business with :D she paid promptly and replied PM quickly. Thank you so much!!
    4. She bought some Seiko jewelry from me ^^. She was fast with her payment and she let me know when she received the items. Thank you!!!
    5. Sze bought some jewelry from us recently. Perfect transaction and wonderful buyer! She paid promptly and let us know when she received the item. Would love to do business with her again.

Thanks so much Sze! :daisy
    6. sze0666 bought a wig from me and it was a smooth transaction. Thank you!
    7. Sze0666 commissioned a piece and bought a piece of jewelry from me. She was friendly, kind to deal with and was prompt with payment. I would be glad to deal with her again :)
    8. Another wonderful transaction with Sze -- perfect as usual :daisy Fast payment, prompt communication, and professional -- highly recommended.

Thanks so much!
    9. Just finished a very pleasant with Sze. Communication was excellent, thank you very much~!
    10. I sold some jewelry to sze0666. Payment was quick, and there were no problems at all.

Thanks! ♥
    11. Perfect transaction as usual! Couldn't ask for a better customer <3

Thanks so much Sze!
    12. Another flawless transaction -- fast payment, steady communication and always super pleasant to work with. Thanks again!