1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tête-Saoule

May 18, 2007

1. I'm semi-new to the DoA community, but I've already done business with a number of members.

If you have completed a transaction with me in the past, please leave feedback! =D

2. Tête-Saoule bought a pair of DOT boots from me. Paid promptly and kept good communication!
      Great buyer!~

3. Tête-Saoule bought a BF Jerome from me and it was a pleasant and professional transaction! Thanks again:) .

4. Bought some awesome boots, and got incredibly fast shipping, and great communication! Would not hesitate to buy from again! :dance

5. Bought a beautiful Sha head from T&#234;te-Saoule, he was well packaged and shipped quick and the seller was a pleasure to deal with. <3 Stellar All the way!

6. I purchased a DoT body from T&#234;te-Saoule & it was a perfect transaction! He was very well packaged & shipped so quickly. The body condition was also perfectly described, so there was no surprises.
      Thanks! :D
      Anna

7. Bought a head from me on a short layaway. Kept in excellent communication at all times and was extremely pleasant to deal with! Thanks again! ^^

8. Hello~
      I bought a BF Jerome from Tête-Saoule. There was great communication, he was shipped quickly, and was packaged very nicely~ Tête-Saoule was very pleasant to deal with.

:D Thank you so much, again! <33

9. Bought a head from Tête-Saoule. She was quick to reply to PMs and sent my head the very next day after I sent payment. Very cool. Thanks so much!

10. Tête-Saoule bought a doll from me. She was quick to reply to my messages and send payment. Thank you! :)