1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for tabathathorn.

Oct 18, 2008

1. I did a trade with tabathathorn, her Dollzone Hid for my AoD Yuki, and despite the fact that we both nearly died at shipping costs (international shipping is 'spensive!), it went off without a hitch! She stayed in communication with me throughout, and was positively lovely to work with. I'd do it again any time.

2. I sold to tabatha a SD head from Spirit Doll. She is a very lovely person. Fast payment. Transaction and communication went perfectly. A very pleasure to deal with! ^^

Thank you very much!

3. I traded my Buddydoll body with Tabatha's dollndoll body and a floy head. The trade was perfect as always with super friendly communication and I couldn't be happier. Tabatha is lovely to trade with and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again :) Thankyou :)

4. I've sold Firson head to Tabatha. She's such a great person! Great communication and very fast payment! Thank you so much for great and pleasent deal! Hope to have a deal with you again ^^ Highly recomended buyer!

5. Tabatha is a kind and amazing seller, fast shipping, perfectly wrapped and protected and with some beautiful free gifts. I can't thank her enough <3

6. I bought a pair of hands from Tabatha. She was quick and courteous in her responses to my inquiries. The transactions were quick and she was fast to mail them. Shipping took a while from Scotland to Missouri, but there is nothing to be done for that. They arrived in pristine condition, perfectly wrapped in a cute little box. I love them on my boy! I would definitely deal with Tabatha again.

7. Bought some wonderful white boots from tabathathorn. They came in very quickly and I am very very happy with them! Great communication. :) Thank you so much!

8. I bought a beautiful SD girl from tabathathorn. She's lovely to deal with, friendly and great communications. The doll was packaged really well and sent out as soon as my payment cleared.
      I couldn't be happier!

9. I traded an IMPLDOLL model man body with Tabathathorn for an Obitsu 60cm body. The transaction was smooth and fast, communication was great and the packaging and postage was great too!

A pleasure to deal with and I won't hesitate to deal with again ^_^

10. I traded with Tabatha and had a lovely transaction. Great communication throughout, the doll was beautifully packaged, as were the extras that she included in the trade. With Tabatha you can buy and sell with utter confidence! A+++

11. I purchased a pair of boots from Tabitha. Great communication and she shipped right away! Item as promised and packaged very well (with some treats!) :)
      Thanks again! <3

12. I bought a pair of pants from Tabatha. Communication was pleasant and she's a sweetheart. Smooth transaction and well packaged item. Shipping was fast and the pants were in great condition. THANK YOU.

13. Was so pleased with my last transaction with Tabatha that when she asked if she could buy a doll leaves body from me I didn't hesitate to say yes. She was very patient with me when I explained that I had no box and needed some time to get one. Thanks Tabatha!

14. T bought a 5star Batboy head from me and she really is the best sort of buyer. Sweet, swift and communicative *is possibly making up words* I only have good things to say about her so thumbs up and I would both sell and buy from her again should the opportunity present itself. ^_^

15. Tabatha bought me a doll head : communication was nice, payment fast and she was very patient, i would definititely do business with her again, without a doubt. Thanks so much ^^

16. I did a little trade with Tabatha and everything was perfect- she's lovely and friendly and the wig I received was amazing and arrived next day! Thank you so much and I hope to trade with you again :)

17. Just perfect. I bought a dollzone outfit. tabathathorn was very communicative and kind, fast shipping and great item. Thanks!

18. I traded for some sd clothes that were perfect and arrived superfast. Thanks again Tabathathorn for another fantastic trade. :dance

19. I adopted a Spirit Doll Yew head from her and she was such a lovely seller!
      The listing was clear, her replies were always prompt polite.
      The shipping was fastest I've ever seen! The head was packaged safely and there were even freebies

This was the first time I bought a head second-hand and she made it such a lovely experience, thank you!

20. I purchased some shorts from tabathathorn, pleasant transaction, well packaged and speedy arrival. Thanks much!