1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for tabathathorn.

Oct 18, 2008

1. I made a change with she. Communication is very good, she sends things very fast, it's a very nice person. I really liked dealing with she. 100% recommended

2. I sold Iplehouse Ringo to tabathathorn. She was very nice, quick in communication and payment and everything went perfectly. She was also very kind to tell me when the doll had arrived. I can recommend her to everyone!

3. I bought a DIM Minimee Kyo head from Tabathathorn! The transaction was lovely, excellent communication! A dear to work with, Kyo was absolutely gorgeous as described and he arrived nicely swaddled in bubble wrap!

4. I bought an SD wig from tabathathorn.

She was great to deal with - friendly, and sent the item out super-fast!
      Both me and my girl absolutely love it, thank you so much! ;)

5. Traded my AoD tiny for her DBDoll Buchen head. Awesome trader, sent fast and safe!

6. tabathathorn sold a wig and an SD13 coat to me.

Another perfect transaction; great communication, safe, fast shipping, and my boys are very pleased with their new things! :lol:
      Thanks very much!

7. Tabatha sold me her Bobobie body. She was really lovely and friendly to deal with, communication was great and she shipped the body fast. It arrived well-packed and in great condition, just as described! And with a little pressie ;)

A big thank you from me and my spare head... xD

8. I sold my Impldoll Mandy to her and she was the perfect buyer - polite, fast with payment, super friendly and very understanding when there was a problem with shipping costs.

I couldn't ask for a better buyer, I highly recommend tabathathorn!

9. I sold a Dollzone BB body to her, and the transaction was awesome! Great communication, prompt payment, couldn't ask for anything more!

10. I purchased some SD size jeans from tabathathorn, it was a great transaction with friendly emails and super fast shipping and i'm very pleased with my purchase. I highly recommend a transaction with tabathathorn to anyone and hope to trade again in the future :)

11. I had my first trade with tabathathorn -- a wig for her SD sweater.

Lovely to deal with, as always, everything went quickly and smoothly, and of course, love the item!
      Thank you! :)

12. I traded ZuLong head from tabathathorn. Great communication, always friendly and attentive person. The item was packed properly and shipped on time. Thank you.

13. I forgot a feedback! She bought a 5SD Kathy from me a while ago, and as always, it was a pleasure to deal with her. Thank you!

14. I bought a pair of jointed hands from Tabathathorn, communication was great and she was lovely to talk to, there were no problems with the sale and I am very happy with the hands. Would definitely buy from again!! (:

15. Me and Tabatha had a trade! We shipped out on the same day, and my boy arrived the next day! Excellent communication and lovely to trade with!

16. tabathathorn bought me an SD wig, she paid promtly and communication was perfect =)

17. I sold her my Granado Nightmare Boyd and the whole experience was great! My boy has found a new loving home where he'll get the attention he deserves. Would definitely do business again.

18. I bought a DZ 70cm boy from tabathathorn. Communication was great, shipping fast and reasonable, and I'm very happy with my new big man. I would do business with her again anytime!

!!!!Highly recommended!!!!

19. tabathathorn has been wonderful to work with. The Mona head took over 25 days to arrive and she was most patient. We all appreciate buyers like tabathathorn.
      VERY POSITIVE FEEDBACK*****

20. tabathathorn and I traded: my Souldoll Juhl and Migidoll Andy for her Iplehouse Akando and a pair of jointed-hands from Granado.
      We've discussed the details beforehand and sent pics of our additional trade items (clothes, shoes, wigs and so on) and shipped both
      on the same day. I've received my trade package today and everything is as described. I am very satisfied with the whole transaction.
      tabathathorn is a very sweet person who always replies fast.
      Thank you so much for this awesome trade!
      ***** very positive (trade) feedback *****