1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for tabathathorn.

Oct 18, 2008

1. me and Tabatha have perfect trade my Dollshe head for her Dragondoll Emperor Huang + doll staff.The communication is great and she such is a sweet person to talk to. The transaction went perfectly, the head was packaged well, shipped fast and arrived on the expected time.
      Thank you a lot!

2. I traded with Tabatha and it was a delightful experience - she shipped when she said she would, communication was great and the doll is adorable. Thanks so much!

Tabatha is wonderful to work with...

Alicex

3. i sold my souldoll Joelle.d to her and she was excellent to deal with,
      fast communication and payment.
      overall very lovely to deal with.
      thanks for making my first selling experience a brilliant one :)

4. I purchased an Elfdoll June head from tabathathorn and am incredibly happy with the outcome :) The June head is wonderful and arrived very well packed with even the original bjd head box included :D. Shipping was extremely fast and well tracked :3nodding:.
      Would highly recommend tabathathorn as a seller to buy from :kitty2.

5. I just received my little Iplehouse Ringo and she is adorable. Thanks for packing her so well and getting her to me quickly.

6. I bought a Dollzone 70 cm body from tabtathathorn. Communication was great, shipping was super fast and he came here safely packaged to me and the boy looked exactly like in pictures ^___^ there was also a ribbon to help me put the boy back together once he was out of his box! :D Overall a great transaction, would do business with again ^___^

7. I bought a DF-H LingYu from tabtathathorn. He was shipped super fast, and was safely packaged. The communication was great and it was a pleasure to do business with tabtathathorn.
      It was a great first DoA Marketplace experience for me. Thanks so much! ^_^

8. I bought a doll from Tabathathorn. She was really helpful, friendly and patient (my first time buying on market place, so lots of questions!) the doll came well packaged and with some unexpected extras.
      Thank you so much

9. I bought a Mirodoll tan body from tabathathorn. She was a dream to deal with, posted him promptly, and he arrived in great condition and really carefully packed. And with some really nifty wrapping paper!
      Thank you very much :D

10. I bought a Dollzone Body in White Skin. The transaction went perfectly ! the doll was packaged well and shipped fast.
      Thank you so much !

11. I purchased a SoulDoll Juhl and the entire transaction was lovely. @tabathathorn was kind enough to wait to send him out to me as the timing just happened to be when I'd be away on vacation if she'd had sent him right away. He was exactly as described in the sales thread and wrapped safely in a lot of bubble wrap for his trip across the pond to me. She also included some eyes, underwear and a pretty card wishing me happy birthday (he's my b'day present to me). The conversation while waiting for him was also delightful. I'd be more than happy to do business with @tabathathorn again.