1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tabitha

Dec 17, 2010

1. Tabitha bought a Dollshe Husky from me.
      She send me the payement very fast, and the communication is exellent!!!

She is a wonderfull person, and I recommand any transaction with her!

Thanks so much!

2. i sold my Pukifee Shiwwo to Tabitha and i cannot be more happier to have such good Mum for him. the transaction went smoothly and she was so nice in PM...you're always welcome thanks

3. Great fast buyer!!!

4. Tahitian bought my little fee and various other faceplates, clothes etc, she is a lovely buyer, paid straight away and brilliant communication, I would not hesitate to sell to her again.

5. I sold 3 wigs to Tabitha! She was lovely to deal with, quick in her PM replies and payment :)
      I definitely recommend her!

6. This was my second transaction with Tabitha and she was a great buyer yet again. She purchased my Dollshe body, a Dollheart coat and a couple of eyes. No problems at all and a wonderful buyer. Thanks!

7. Tabitha bought a Littlefee body from me and we had a great transaction! Everything went incredibly smoothly, payment was fast and all communications were lovely. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with them again! Thanks for buying :)

8. Tabitha purchased some dollie books from me and was an absolute sweetheart! Very kind, prompt communication, and all around a lovely person! I highly recommend Tabitha to anyone looking to have a transaction with her <3

9. Tabitha bought a Soom Heliot wig from me. Had been a very pleasant transaction. Fast payment and good communication. Highly recommended. Thank you.

10. Tabitha bought a Soom Minigem Uyoo from me. The transaction was smooth, friendly and she paid promptly. Top buyer!
      Thanks again,
      Cheers,
      Flynn.

11. Feedback Positive :)
      Tabitha bought my Minigem Metato, great communication, fast payment, i recommend her :goldstar for your transaction !

12. Tabitha bought a Soom Vesuvia from me: fast payment, friendly communication, it was a perfect transaction! I recommend her as a buyer and I hope to deal with her again in the future!

Thank you very much! <3

13. I sold a MNF Shushu to Tabitha, she paid super quickly and informed when the doll arrived. She was a pleasure to deal with. :aheartbea Thank you so much!

14. She bought an SD head from me and everything was fantastic. she replied prompt on my PM´s, was always kind and paid lightning fast. She also let me know when she received the package. I can highly recommend her! Thank you!

15. Tabitha bought some SD clothes from me. It was excellent transaction, great communication and very friendly too. I recommend her as a great buyer!
      Thank you so much!

16. Bought a Switch Yiho from me, quick payment, great communication, 5/5 buyer xD would do business again.

17. Tabitha bought a lot of doll magazines from me and the transaction could not have been better! Her communication was prompt, very patient & friendly - she sent her payment quickly, and she notified me as soon as they had arrived. A wonderful transaction from start to finish - I would not hesitate to sell to her again. Thanks so much!!!

18. Tabitha is a wonderful buyer -- lightning-fast payment, friendly, and prompt with communication. It would be my pleasure to transact with her again. Many thanks! :pcupcake

19. Tabitha bought my Black Cat Lucas and it was a most pleasant transaction.
      She was was quick and super friendly in communication, paid on decided date and let me know he got there safely.
      A pleasure to deal with, thank you Tabitha! :)

20. Tabitha bought Luts CP El from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Smooth transaction and great communication, couldn't ask for more. Thank you! :)